How cool is this job?

SalvoDeli

hm I'd rather they take the $ they are paying you and put it into making better toys :S Also you used a old toybiz loki in one shot I can't see marvel or hasbro liking that at all :D

So your there web designer?

No, I'm just helping out. Hasbro wants more fan interaction, and they saw some of my GI Joe dios and asked me to help with their Marvel stuff... and they're cool with using older Legends in moderation. And getting paid in lifesize Baroness blow-up dolls is awesome, lemme tell ya!

So your there web designer?

No, I'm just helping out. Hasbro wants more fan interaction, and they saw some of my GI Joe dios and asked me to help with their Marvel stuff... and they're cool with using older Legends in moderation. And getting paid in lifesize Baroness blow-up dolls is awesome, lemme tell ya!

I guess its both cool and odd that they would go to a fan for help :) Maybe they could do that with ml as well :) Hasbro hire jin or someone :P

That Spidey Doc Ock diorama is kick ass, keep up the good work and more power to you for getting paid for what we all wish we could get paid for.

Nice work, Luke!

This is the kind of fan-sourced stuff that makes the hobby exciting and inspiring. Glad that Hasbro's tapped you to do this--you've got a good feel for the material even in these early shots.

Love the shots of Thor and Yellowjacket.

Keep 'em coming!

PS, Just as an aside, I live about 90 minutes from the REAL Akali Lake ( yes, there is such a place)--and thought about doing my own Phoenix Rising shot, in the real lake no less! That'd be a complete hoot.

PS, Just as an aside, I live about 90 minutes from the REAL Akali Lake ( yes, there is such a place)--and thought about doing my own Phoenix Rising shot, in the real lake no less! That'd be a complete hoot.

That's interesting. Were the shots in the movies at that location or was it staged? I thought the movies were shot in Canada (like many movies are) so i guess it's a possibility...

That's interesting. Were the shots in the movies at that location or was it staged? I thought the movies were shot in Canada (like many movies are) so i guess it's a possibility...

Not been to the lake myself yet, but the locals tell me the location in the movie has no resemblance to the actual lake--ergo no dam, "mountains" are non-existent etc. Just another glacier-dug lake in the Cariboo.

I want to see for myself though.

If you use Google Earth, type in "Akali Lake, BC" and it'll take you to the area.

The lake is in the green patch to the west of the Google marker. Its not that far from the Fraser river and the lake looks to be surrounded by either grassy fields, farmland or is very marshy--likely the latter.

But I digress and this is veering quite a ways off the topic.