Optimus Prime vs Megatron!!!

khamla

Ooh crud, now I have an issue with my MP Prime, i haven't played or messed with him in a LONG while. I just have him displayed and stuff in my room. But now after doing this, i can't seem to get his leg to bend anymore. Observe his left leg on the right where its straight.

24.jpg

I can't seem to get it to bend. What the? How do you do it again. So i was messing with the other leg too and put it straight to see if i can get it to bend. But now BOTH are straight and i can't bend it to make him not stiff. What do u do to adjust this? I know its a elementary question but i dont want to break his legs figuring this out. Basically i want his knees to bend without me breaking the figure pulling on it.

Ouch that was funny as heck I hope you did not mess you're prime up after all that laughter you brought us :) Classic rod = gold haha!

& I bust a gut at the cup kup hahah :P

Ooh crud, now I have an issue with my MP Prime, i haven't played or messed with him in a LONG while. I just have him displayed and stuff in my room. But now after doing this, i can't seem to get his leg to bend anymore. Observe his left leg on the right where its straight.

24.jpg

I can't seem to get it to bend. What the? How do you do it again. So i was messing with the other leg too and put it straight to see if i can get it to bend. But now BOTH are straight and i can't bend it to make him not stiff. What do u do to adjust this? I know its a elementary question but i dont want to break his legs figuring this out. Basically i want his knees to bend without me breaking the figure pulling on it.

I'm thinking you didn't pull the lower legs down far enough to expose the knee joints.

My Primes legs are jammed!! I can't get them both to bend, i thought it was because there not extended but they are. The joints or whatever, just wont bend. I do however have an extra Prime, well not exactly, my brother has one downstairs and he displays his straight knees standing up with his other Primes so i just did the switcharoo!!! And i did tests and my brothers Prime's legs bend flawlessly!! I display my Prime next to my window so i'm thinking maybe the heat did something to the joints of my Prime or something?

That was hilarious, thanks for that!!! @loll@

LOL Kupp on a cup :P

I loved that too bad you didn't have Starscream kick Megatron after he fell

When I was reading this I had the soundtrack going on in my head

That reminds me since I got MP Megatron a few months back I haven't transformed him into a gun yet

Wahoo, my Primes legs can bend now. Not sure what it was, but all is good...all is good!

I'm glad you got it fixed! Thanks for the funny stuff, that was really cool! Hehehe, how do you like that MP Megatron? Did you pull that orange plug out from the barrell? Or did it just not come with one? I hope to get one soon, am thinking bout waiting for the US version, but they probably won't come out until next year. Hehe, that Shoryuken line is the funniest!!

I got mine without the plug from Agesthreeandup.com, and Megs is cool, he's not cooler than Prime though. I haven't transformed him yet and dont plan on it. All his pieces keep falling off whenver i try to manover him. Prime without a doubt is the best MP of all-time.

I got mine without the plug from Agesthreeandup.com, and Megs is cool, he's not cooler than Prime though. I haven't transformed him yet and dont plan on it. All his pieces keep falling off whenver i try to manover him. Prime without a doubt is the best MP of all-time.

Yes, Prime is the greatest MP ever! I've been reading bout MP Megs, and i'm really worried bout paying 100 bucks for something that will easily break when transformed no matter how careful you do it. Eh, you only live once, i'm definitely gonna get one soon.

mp megs is the devil...

If you buy one keep it misb if it comes mib burn it :P

LOL!

TOok me half an hour of pulling just to get each shoulder part out ( each!) ! I still have not figured out how to get him transformed! Right now I have him half way and you can clearly see the gun mode but the triger parts & the handle part of the gun are giving me grief I am unsure what to do with them :S