2. 2. Spider-man Movies / Sandman Wave

• All
    • Some (including just one)
    • None
  3. 3. Nemesis Wave

• All
    • Some (Including just one)
    • None

It accord to me reading some of the thread out there that it is a constant war between the Complainer and the Lovers (i couldn't think of a better name) about the wave shown. so i thought why don't i ask people will they be getting any of the wave and hopefully stop this foolish Hasbro Vs Toybiz war going on. I mean people can like or hate the figure they want but let see how many of you will be getting them anyway?

I like the Fantastic Four wave a lot, and since I didn't buy any FF figure before I have no issue in getting the lot.....even though I'm not a Fantastic Four fan. [Getting All]

The Spider-man wave looks like total and complete junk to me, so I'll be passing on the lot of them [Pass]

The Nemesis wave is a most for me, I've always liked Holocaust and since u have to get the whole set to build him I get the whole set. [Getting All]

I picked pass on the F4 wave and the Spidey wave, since I only collect X-Men stuff. Nemesis wave, I said I'd get some.

Dont care about the F4, so I will be passing on those.

I like movie figures and i'm trying to increase the size of that collection...but most of the spidey wave looks like crap. I'll get Venom cause he looks decent, but I'll pass on the rest since I dont care about the BAF.

Nemesis wave....I will buy every single one of them. I dont care about the figures themselves, but I need that Holocaust. The figures can go in the fodder box, Holocaust is goin on my AoA shelf no matter what. :)

I`ll be getting Thing, Doom and Surfer, because Sue is not uniformed, and i hate to have FF figs with no matching uniforms, sides, I already have FF figs.

I have no interest in most of SM3 figs, cause i love the 360 line, I may get black spidey and MJ.

Holocaust wave: not interested in some characters and not interested in holcaust

i am gonna get the spidey wave. even do i hate to buy gg and ock again. mary jane was good looking when they showed the prototype but at the con i hated that figure most.

@Spidey@ i am a big spidey fan so this is a must have for me. in hope there will be a second serie with gwen and eddie @Spidey@

fantastic four looks amazing for me. i am getting those for sure.

the nemesis wave isnt impressive for my taste. nova and black bolt sure.

I like the fact that Sandman will be both a regular release as well as a BAF (...the dude does change size at will?) but I'm pretty sure his BAF will be getting big $$$ on ebay, due to the fact that no one likes movie figs (& Hasbro, lack of paint apps, articulation, price, etc.)

I want this line to do well so I can see some of my favorites appear... Think of it like this; We still haven't gotten to Iron Man's, Thor's, Captain America's & Daredevils rogue gallery yet!!! In the early 90's we saw some versions of characters that had never been rendered in plastic...EVER!!!

I say continue the trend, work out the kinks...but, keep going!

I like the fact that Sandman will be both a regular release as well as a BAF (...the dude does change size at will?) but I'm pretty sure his BAF will be getting big $$$ on ebay, due to the fact that no one likes movie figs (& Hasbro, lack of paint apps, articulation, price, etc.)

I'm not so sure, I mean have u seen the Sandman BAF? The thing looks really crappy (at least to me) and could almost be classified as a statue.

I said all to the Fantastic Four wave. I've wanted MoleMan, Namor, and Ronan forever. I like the new Thing, and I'm intrigued by Hasbro's versions of Reed, Sue, and Johnny. SO that's a definite buy.

I said "some" on Spider-Man because I really have no interest in any of these figures, but once I see them in the store, I might be tempted to buy a Spider-Man just to have a movie version from SM3. And I may get a Goblin and possibly an MJ. But I don't need retro villains from the first two movies or the BAF Sandman.

I said all to Wave 4. I'm excited to get all those characters.

Well, as with all MLs over the years, I'll be getting some out of each. The only times I've ever bought an entire wave was to build a Sentinel and Onslaught.

The FF wave has (finally!) my favorite Doom yet. In fact, if it ends up being good, it'll be the only Doom I like! The first one's mask always fell off, and don't get me started on articulated hands and thier ability to hold things. Otherwise, I'm not interested in anything involving FF.

The Spider-Man 3 wave is nice, but I only want Venom and Harry. Maybe black Spidey, but that's if the crazy web thing can be removed from his hand. (Why'd they do that in an ML wave? I thought action features were restricted to other lines).

The nemesis wave....is a bit annoying to me. Great figures, but all figures I mostly know nothing about and they aren't cool enough on thier own to warrent a purchase.....except for the Holocaust figure. I really want that guy...but he's the BAF. So, i'll probably be passing this wave completely unless I manage to buy a Holocaust separate and those usually run a high price, so I doubt it.

meh... its tough for me..

FF - I think I might get Doom. Maybe. Maybe Mole Man.. but all the other figures are dog crap. I want that Ronan, but I can't buy all these horrible figures just to get him. so I chose SOME.

Spiderman - All these figures suck, and the BAF is the crappiest thing Hasbro has put out. So NONE.

ML4 - I wanted a bunch, but they look pretty terrible. and I don't care for Holocaust. Still, I think I will eventually get one or two... so SOME.

I like that Ronan so I'm locked into FF, like it or not. The Spidey BAF is weak so I'll be able to pick and choose if there's any I like. They looked pretty bad at SDCC, mostly just slightly larger versions of the movie figures. That MJ is the most disappointing. Nemisis wave looks pretty good and I'll be getting them all.