what are the chances now?

preacher

i have been a deadshot and deathsrtoke fan since as far back as i can remember and i was wondering what do you think the chances that we will get them from mattel?i know there are many of deserving characters out ther that dc classics need to bring into the spotlight like "blue beetle"and others that like "shazam they did'nt have the licence to do before,but it seems a waste not to bring characters like deatstroke,catman,deadshot,felix faust to plastic form.

what figures are you hopeing gets made into a figure in a line that blows the marvel legends out of the water?

God bless,

JC #US1#

Yeah, both Deadshot and Deathstroke are quite popular with DC fans, they are 2 of my favorite villains as well ;) The chances of seeing a Deadshot DC Classics figure look pretty good to me, especially since he already has a figure in the Justice League Unlimited line. I'd really like to see both of these guys in the DC Classics line though.

Other DC characters that I would like to see are Sinestro, Lobo, The Question, Prof. Zoom, Hal Jordan, Zatanna, Green Arrow and pretty much anyone in the DC Universe B)...there are all sorts of possibilities with this line.

green arrow and green lantern are my two fav's in the hero dept,but i have to say that i was disappointed to see him make his first appearance in the batman line instead of the dc classic and/or superheroes line.now i'm not knocking the waves it just seems to me after reading a poll on another board that HAL JORDAN and SINESTRO should have come before a blue and red superman.of course in my opinion a lot of heroes and villians should have been given a chance before those two.

all hail mattel....the kings of the superhero figs

God bless,

JC #US1#

i'd say DeathStroke will be made since they are already talking of Titan heavy waves, i know he isn't really a Titan only villian, but with the cartoon pushing him as one that seems the best place for them to stick him. but my main wants in this line are Grodd (sadly a BaF, but i'll take him) Grundy (with Grodd confirmed it's a safe bet Solomon will be stuck in BaF land too) and Detective Chimp, sure Bobo will never get made, but i can dream can't i

i have been a deadshot and deathsrtoke fan since as far back as i can remember and i was wondering what do you think the chances that we will get them from mattel?i know there are many of deserving characters out ther that dc classics need to bring into the spotlight like "blue beetle"and others that like "shazam they did'nt have the licence to do before,but it seems a waste not to bring characters like deatstroke,catman,deadshot,felix faust to plastic form.

what figures are you hopeing gets made into a figure in a line that blows the marvel legends out of the water?

God bless,

JC #US1#

Just buy the DCD Deadshot figure. That figure = awesome. And really can't improve on it much more. The masked Deathstroke DCD figure out is ok, but the new unmasked out of the new titans wave is pretty nice. I really wanna see mattle go for some figures that DCD has NOT made out...then they can go back and do some re-dos and make it "their" version or whatever.

Hey Rollo,

Here's how I made it.

Torso and upper arms are an Ant Man. Dremeled down the belt.

Lower arms and elbows elbows are from a Captain Marvel.

Head and legs from a Pyro.

I dremeled down the boot tops and the pins that connect the ball joints in the legs to the upper thigh.

Removed fingers from right hand and replaced them with fingers from a Wolverine so he could hold the staff.

Staff from a Lady Pendragon Merlin figure.

Then I just painted him up.

It was difficult to decide on the right look for him.

In his only 11 apperances in this costume from 1981 until the 1990's Starman series he was drawn by Steve Ditko. So I used those issues of Adventure Comics as reference. BUT, I also used the painted cover by Alex Ross for Starman #60.

In the Ditko art (and the JLU cartoon and figure) he has large black areas around the star on his chest, black around his eyes and black lines seperating the red and yellow on his upper thigh.

In the JLU cartoon and toy the black star on his back was missing.

The Alex Ross cover has NO black on the front of his costume at all, no lines, none on the mask or chest.

So I compromised by using the black lines on the boots and black star on his back, but for the most part made this the Alex Ross version of the costume.

Starman