Ultimate Alliance

hebime

It would be hard to squeeze them on the selection screen, maybe it could start to rotate? The 8 that you would want, 4 heroes, 4 villains.

Heroes: Iron Fist

Vision

Beast

She-Hulk

Villains: Juggernaut

Doctor Octopus

Scarlet Witch

Task Master

I don't think Ultimate Alliance had a valid excuse to drop any characters from XML and XML2, so I'd want them back.

But if I had to pick 4 heroes and villains...

Phoenix

Psylocke

Rogue

Gambit

Dark Phoenix

Mr. Sinister

Mystique

Juggernaut

I don't think Ultimate Alliance had a valid excuse to drop any characters from XML and XML2, so I'd want them back.

But if I had to pick 4 heroes and villains...

Phoenix

Psylocke

Rogue

Gambit

Dark Phoenix

Mr. Sinister

Mystique

Juggernaut

Actually, I do remember in a developer interview, a very valid reason was given for dropping a good deal of XML and XML2 characters: balance. If there were 20 X-Men characters added to the already existing 20 non-mutant characters in a game that was specific to X-Men, don't you think that would imply that X-Men was pretty much the only Marvel franchise worth making a game about?

Anyways, back on topic...

Heroes:

-Black Cat

-Punisher

-Captain Marvel

-Howard the Duck (Heh...)

Villains:

-Baron Helmut Zemo

-Taskmaster

-Sandman

-Pyro

Heroes:

1.) Punisher (W/ 1st appearance, Tim Bradstreet, War-paint/camo, and prison outfit costumes)

2.) Hank Pym (W/ Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath, and Yellowjacket costumes)

3.) She-Hulk (With 1st appearance, Fantastic Four, Modern, and lawyer outfit She-Hulk costumes)

4.) Rogue (W/ 1st appearance, Jim Lee styled, X-treme X-Men, and modern costumes)

Villains:

1.) Green Goblin (W/ Classic, Modern, Hobgoblin (Kingsley), and classic unmasked costumes)

2.) Doc Ock (W/ classic green/orange jumpsuit, white suit, modern, and lab coat costumes)

3.) Baron Zemo (W/ Baron Zemo I, Classic Baron Zemo II, modern Baron Zemo II, and Citizen V costumes)

4.) Ultron (W/ Classic from Secret Wars, Perez, 1st Ultimate Alliance version, and Santa Clause version alternate costumes)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Kinda OT but does anyone know the difference b/t the PS2 and PS3 version, other than maybe the graphics?

The graphics and the additional Colossus and Moon Knight as playable characters.

My Heroes:

* Bill Foster (Original, Giant-Man, Modern and Lab Coat)

* Hulkling (Original, Wings, Modern and Yellowjacket)

* Hercules (Original, Modern, Civil War Disguise, etc.)

* Choice of Slinger (Prodigy, Dusk, Ricochet and Hornet) Each outfit comes with their unique abilities

My Villains:

* Underworld (Prison, Street, Modern and Punisher)

* Bullseye (Original, Movie, Modern and Ultimate)

* Takmaster (Original, Modern, etc.)

* Green Goblin (Original, Movie, Modern, and Ultimate)

Heroes:

Punisher - closest thing to an iconic single character not already in the game.

Iron Fist - Heroes for Hire

Vision - like Jean Grey, already in the game.

Namor - Ruler of Atlantis

Jean Grey - she might die in the game, but then again, so could night-crawler.

Juggernaut - slightly weaker hulk, with different look

Green Goblin - Possibly Spiderman's greatest foe

Doc Ock - Possibly Spiderman's greatest foe

Namor, Jean Grey, and Vision are already all in the game. Also, Punisher, Jean Grey, and Namor, in my opinion, are the closest thing to iconic heroes that aren't already in the game. And Iron Fist and Juggernaut are just cool. Doc Ock and Green Goblin are bad guy fillers and the two biggest nemesis's of Marvel's flagship character. The alternative would be having characters like ultron, mandarrin, loki (who are already villains in the game) or red-skull (who under almost no circumstance would join in a cause like the one the characters in the game join up for)

• 4 weeks later...
Kinda OT but does anyone know the difference b/t the PS2 and PS3 version, other than maybe the graphics?

Not completely OT because the game was originally to be called....Marvel Legends! There's a big difference in graphics. I have the PS2 and 360 versions. Graphically the PS3 and 360 versions are the same but the 360 version has the most exclusive characters like Magneto, the Hulk, Venom and others.

Heroes:

1-Ash ((ok its not marvel, but he did star in a marvel crossover)

2-Chamber

3-Nova

4-Rocket Raccoon

Villains:

1-Drax

2-Ronan

3-Dracula

4-Zombie Howard the Duck

^^^^^

sorry to say,but the only 2 that have the slightest chance of getting in the game are chamber,nova and drax.

i would like 6 x-men characters,for the PS2 and PSP:

Jean Grey

Cyclops

Mystique(its about time we got the woman who has been mentioned and is a key part of the 3 previous games!)

Emma Frost

Angel

Collossus

even though it shows them to have died in MUA,odin has to have used his powers to bring the dead back to life.so many important characters were killed off or converted evil.and for god sakes collossus' arm and leg were blow off!!!!!!

if these characters were not revived,or their damages undone by odins powers,this will be the most crapiest game ever!

• 2 months later...

As much as I would like to see Punisher in the game or any game, I think MUA showed with Elektra that those without powers are really at a disadvantage. She was generally thought to be the most useless character in the game. But really no matter who is in it, there has to be balance so some characters will be underpowered for how they should be and the inverse too. Those with a more rounded set of powers are easier for the developers to give them balance.