Marvel Legends Wal-Mart Exclusive 2-Packs Hi-Res Loose & Packaged Images

JayC

If you do not like to read his comments, that is your right. Click the ignore button and he will dissappear from your screen. However, it is YOU all who are creating the problem when you jump down his throat for having an opinion you do not like. If he comments negatively towards YOU, insultes you, whatever, feel free to report it..... otherwise, leave the guy alone.

Is there seriously an "ignore" button? I need to find it and use the crap out of it

If you do not like to read his comments, that is your right. Click the ignore button and he will dissappear from your screen.

Done! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Probably because I've never had to do it. Oh well. The forums should be a million times more pleasant now.

Sorry about all that junk Clam.

yo, I understand.. I get it, I get it.

It irritates me sometimes too when somebody gets an itch and decides to make it the point of every thread going @lol@

broken records, you know?

however, I also like to comment my dislikes on these figures from time to time. I did the same with the Toybiz-made ones... but now this Marvel Legends Civil War thing has made it impossible to state opinions on figures without appearing to be a Hasbro hater or lover @lol@

so yeah, I don't like what Hasbro is doing with a lot of things... and I like to be able to say so without hearing "stop crying Hasbro haters, get with the future" etc, etc... @lol@

anyways.. good luck with your FA Storm figure. I hope its good. I hope all figures are good, regardless of who makes them. :)

If you do not like to read his comments, that is your right. Click the ignore button and he will dissappear from your screen.

Done! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Probably because I've never had to do it. Oh well. The forums should be a million times more pleasant now.

Sorry about all that junk Clam.

yo, I understand.. I get it, I get it.

It irritates me sometimes too when somebody gets an itch and decides to make it the point of every thread going @lol@

broken records, you know?

however, I also like to comment my dislikes on these figures from time to time. I did the same with the Toybiz-made ones... but now this Marvel Legends Civil War thing has made it impossible to state opinions on figures without appearing to be a Hasbro hater or lover @lol@

so yeah, I don't like what Hasbro is doing with a lot of things... and I like to be able to say so without hearing "stop crying Hasbro haters, get with the future" etc, etc... @lol@

anyways.. good luck with your FA Storm figure. I hope its good. I hope all figures are good, regardless of who makes them. :)

Thanks dude.

I don't mind people stating their dislike for HMLs. It's the endless ranting and spamming of the same argument OVER and OVER that gets under my skin. Although, now that I've discovered the Ignore feature, I guess I won't have to deal with that anymore.

Thanks again for that.

Cable looks like he is made of soap.

You know, I was kinda off about his face, but I couldn't think of what it was. This covers it. It really does look like soap! I think it might look better in person, however I do agree that recent MLs have been too pasty. Cable here is a prime example.

However, I'm not a huge fan of the guy, so I'm not fine-tooth-combing 'em. In general I'd be pleased enough, but if I was a fan, I'd probably stick with the old sculpt (even if he looks like he's thinkin' reeeeal hard and just realized he has to go to the bathroom).

Look fine to me! I can't wait to get them, especially the Jean! :)

And Storm Fan, don't worry things are changing around here. Yes we all have a right to express our opinion, but abuse, and contanst this sucks flame bait posts are not going to fly anymore!

Draven

I have a headache.

I'm not sure if it's from reading this, though.

Once again, Hasbro's photoshopping made the figures look darker, as if they had paint applications...and the final products are really bright and shiny figures. I wanted Marvel Girl a bit in the beginning, but now I want it less the more I see it. Still, comparing the figures I saw at SDCC in package to these ones here in package, they look like the same figures. I guess I was captured by these bright and shiny figures due to the characters Cannonball and Domino. I still love the characters and I will buy them, but I hope Hasbro eventually listens to us and adds paint applications to figures. Thanks!

Never was a Cable or Jean fan, so that set doesn't do much for me, but I do like Domino, and I can always unload Cannonball where I work, so I might just have to pick that set up. When are they due? I gotta stand Domino up next to Deadpool! @firedevil@

And I agree, I'm not crazy about Hasbro, but I don't want to argue and fight with people, I just wanna talk toys y'know?

So lets all just talk some toys, okay? Nn'kay.

When are they due? I gotta stand Domino up next to Deadpool! @firedevil@

October. I think there's going to be a lot to buy during this month: Two Packs, ML 3, Spider-man 3 DVD...

I may pass on these...

The forums should be a million times more pleasant now.

I find it funny that the person that hipped me to the ignore thing is one of the main people who's posts I detest... It's almost poetic!

I'm liking both the Cannonball and the Jean Grey Marvel Girl figs.

Couldn't really give two shakes about Cable or Domino, but since I want the other two, looks like I'll be getting them.

The Toys R Us Black Queen looks decent as well.

Looks like Hasbro is making pretty good use of repaint materials. Hopefully, we'll get a decent USAgent out of it since a repainted Ultimate Cap would make a nice figure for him. Just replace the blue with black, and the white with black on the shield and he'd be good to go.

The forums should be a million times more pleasant now.

I find it funny that the person that hipped me to the ignore thing is one of the main people who's posts I detest... It's almost poetic!

its cool.. I'm here to help @lol@

oh wait, you might not be reading this!

@loll@

For store exclusives these look just fine to me. Ive been wanting a cannonball and Jean looks okay to me( they both look better then previous versions). Its just to bad they didnt make the cut into the regular line, we might have gotten a decent cannonball sculpt(I dont like this version of his costume). Cable and Domino are eh, so so but again, for a store exclusive they seem pretty well done.

I would get that Cable and modify his head to the Ian Churchill era expression (with no pupils) and possibly change the eyebrows and darken them by dry brushing to have that "stern" look in them. Hasbro has a problem with making their characters look really serious and gives them that shiny wax museum look.

I found it! Woohoo!

do you mean that you have found these already?

that would be impossible since they aren't even on pre-order yet. i think he's saying he found the ignore button to, Sorry for saying this Clam, shut So No UP!!!!!

Hasbro has a problem with making their characters look really serious and gives them that shiny wax museum look.

I'm sorry, but that Marvel Girl face is anything BUT serious.

Some people just don't understand how collecting toys is supposed to work. It's not that hard of a hobby. When Toybiz, My bad "Marvel" Toys released a figure I didn't think was good I didn't go and try lynching those who like it. I didn't go and insult a figure some people(This one aplies to you Stormfan)have been waiting to be made that has been promised. I didn't say they were easilly pleased. I'll admit it I do like some figures that Hasbro(or as some people call them "Hasblow". Yeah real mature guys. Why not say the females here have cooties?)has shown at SDCC. I really like Cable. And yes the series six(It think that was the one)version was very good. The head sculpt beat this one. And the body was a new sculpt. But how come not many people(possibly none)complained about The Silver Surfer being just a release? They went down the smart route. They did what Toybiz did. So let's just not fight. Let's go back to the roots of toy collecting and have fun. Because that's what toys are for right?

I agree.

Has anyone been able to tell from the pics of the new Cable whether or not the new head sculpt has the scars around his right eye? I'd hate to think they left that out; I'm hoping they sculpted them into his face (as opposed to the ML6 version having them painted them on). Also, considering how flimsy the X-Men classic characters seem, is anyone concerned about rubbery elbow and knee joints on these figures, particulary the Cable and Domino?

I'll get all this but.. WOW! HML Cable has similarities TB's Stealth Wolverine.

Looks like you left your cape at home Captain Obvious. @smilepunch@ I'm just braking your balls. The new Cable(which I actually think is pretty cool)is a reuse of that version of Wolverine.

Heh...before I saw that, I was actually thinking what a nice, detailed job they did on the body sculpt.