DCSH Supergirl wave

StrykerX2K

I found this place online Amoktime Toys. Looks like they are out of New York I believe. I have never dealt with them, but saw they had some Ebay auctions, so I went to their site to see what else they had. For those who are looking for the wave with Lava Doomsday, and Supergirl in the blue uniform, they are having a "Super Deal" on a set of 6 for $35.99. Not a bad deal if you don't have any or many of this wave.

http://www.amoktime.com/detail.asp?product_id=mat999c

If anyone purchases from them, let me know how the service was. THey also had the Blue Devil Wave of JLU singles, but the are sold out. I already got mine from BBTS and BBTS was about $3.00 cheaper for the set. BBTS still has the Blue Devil wave in stock.

LOL. Man I needed Steel, and still need Parasite and Supergirl. If I didn't just recently buy Steel I might would have bought this and returned Doomsday and Superman and Black S Superman to a Wal-Mart for store credit. Oh well, thanks for the heads up!

I just ordered this set from them about a week ago. It's a great deal and I hope they will do the same for the batgirl wave.

I ordered this set from them as well and it will be arriving on Wednesday. I'm going to exchange the lava Doomsday and black "S" Superman at Target whenever they get some new DCSH in stock. Hoping for the Two-Face wave......

Nice! Thanks for the feedback! I placed an order on Saturday for something, but ended up getting it cheaper on EBAY of all places, so I cancelled right away and they were outstanding as far as accommodating, so they are definitely on my OK to deal with list!

I gots the variant steel in mine..put it in the trade forums if anyone wants that mofo!

Sweet! and since I never bought a Superman figure, I'll hang on to the yellow symbol one and excahnge the black symbol and doomsday at Target when they get new ones in.