'Hasbro We Want' TALLY

drzenith

Using the standard mode of computation with the 10-7-5-3-1 voting format. (This is the same way MVP are decided, just ask Steve Nash)

I have conclude the following based on those who casted their votes:

Please Check the link: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2041019

THE TOP TEN MOST REQUESTED ARE: (Number of 1st place votes) [total points]

1.) Adam Warlock (4) - Added request with free Pip the Troll [55]

2.) Chameleon (3) - Added request interchangeable with Peter Parker [37]

3.) Wrecker (2) - hopefully within the Wrecking Crew Boxset [32]

4.) Jubilee (1) - always ignored [29]

5.) Civil War Iron Man (2) - Adi Granov design [27]

6.) Quasar - Most Requested Avenger Never made [27]

7.) Doppelganger (1) - Who is he? [26] Spidey from Infinity War?

8.) Ultimate Thor (2) - [23]

9.) Polaris (1) [21]

10.) Enchantress (1) [19]

Top Five Avengers:

1.) Civil War Iron Man

2.) Quasar

3.) Photon

4.) Firestar

5.) Jack of Hearts

Top Five Avenger Villains:

1.) Wrecker

2.) Enchantress

3.) Executioner

4.) Grim Reaper

5.) Count Nefaria

Top Five X-Men:

1.) Jubilee

2.) Polaris

3.) AOA X-Man AKA Nate Summers

4.) Shatterstar

5.) Dazzler

Top Five X-Villains:

1.) Sebastian Shaw

2.) Mimic

3.) Silver Samurai

4.) Deathbird

5.) Nimrod

Note: Most people requested came from the 1990's especially during the Infinity Gauntlet Storyline. Hasbro could create easily from this event with BAF:

1.) Adam Warlock

2.) Drax the Destroyer

3.) Gamorra

4.) Quasar

5.) Moondragon

6.) Doppelganger

BAF- Thanos (Forget the Marvel Select and make a new one)

Now, the fans have spoken and oh yeah Clam34 voted again. Just in case Hasbro is listening.

They made a Marvel Select Ultimate Thor which was pretty good. Not sure how much in scale it is with ML but the figure was flawless from what i remember.

well MS also had a She-hulk, Ultimate Iron-man and a few others i can't remember. and look what happen to does Characters

They made a Marvel Select Ultimate Thor which was pretty good. Not sure how much in scale it is with ML but the figure was flawless from what i remember.

well MS also had a She-hulk, Ultimate Iron-man and a few others i can't remember. and look what happen to does Characters

To does character? Lol! Well its true MS has done characters and ML has followed however a lot or most of MS characters all look great BUT they didn't have the articulation joints on elbows, hands, knees, and feet to be a proper figure. I believe MS Thor did, i dont have the figure myself but i remember it was one of those well done MS figures like Thanos where it had enough joints to make it a valid figure.

no offense to anyonw.. but I think this voting poll is seriously flawed.

it only lasted a few days, and the point system is not effective... most people didn't even know it was being used, and they didn't vote with an y ppoint system in mind.

I look over the list... and I think.. WTF? that cant be what people really want, cause I see a lot of pegwarmers there.

The poll that the FWOOSH folks are doing seems to be more accurate

it only lasted a few days, and the point system is not effective... most people didn't even know it was being used, and they didn't vote with an y ppoint system in mind.

I look over the list... and I think.. WTF? that cant be what people really want, cause I see a lot of pegwarmers there.

The bottom line is Adam Warlock should be and is #1.

yeah I just don't buy that I can't even see half the people here caring about him let alone knowing who the heck he is ... He sure didn't get on that F***ed up list above by my vote!

some of the characters on these lists may be accurate, but not all of them. also, their positions are scrambled up. Warlock may be high up there on the list, but he is not most wanted.

I don't see how they'd sell any more or less then Hercules, Man-Thing, Tigra, Ultimate Wolverine and so forth. They’re not huge characters, but some of them are bigger characters then others that have actually received figures already. I mean, common…no little kid has heard of Moon Knight! To be successful they need to have interesting designs or collector appeal - most of these potentially have both.

guys,

I am just the messenger.

My picks of Maverick, Archangel and others fall below down the line.

Anyway, we could streamline it next time and run it for a month to vote.

For instance like top 5 x-men, avengers, marvel knights, etc.

Whilst, Tarot had another thread for Iron Man.

• 2 months later...

excuse my ignorance because I have not read comics for awhile now because I am in college and I am poor, but who is Adam Warlock and why does everyone want him made.

O I think Guardian and J. Jonah Jameson need to represented

I highly doubt Jim Lee Jean Grey isn't one of the top most wanted X-Men.

Adam Warlock was the character to be during the 90's of the Marvel Universe.

He was the only person capable of defeating Thanos who have gained the Infinity Gauntlet. (an artifact that give you the power of a God)

When Warlock got the this Gauntlet he formed the infinity watch. like Drax, Gamorra, Pip the Troll and Moondragon. (funny selection since mostly are his friends.)

adamwarlock1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Jean Grey- Jim Lee did got some votes. I guess most people forgot to vote here. I would have love to have a figure of her made.

Yes, I'm down for a Jim Lee Jean Grey too. She's long overdue. I'm down for a first appearance X-men boxed set too for that matter. Snowman Iceman and hairless beast would be great especially. Also, if we're given Sasquatch by Toybiz...I really think it's only appropriate that we're given the rest classic Alpha Flight team too. What’s the use of a Sasquatch without the rest of his team? It looks like we’re going to eventually be getting an Aurora and North star so that’s a step in the right direction…but there is still Puck, Vindicator, Shaman, Gaurdian, and Snowbird. I wish they’d just make a boxed set for these guys too, plus include Sasquatch…because mine has a broken off arm. :(