what is the one character you want the most?

tarot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70s version Adam Warlock is my #1 most wanted Marvel Legends figure. Magus variant would be icing on th cake. A Pip the Troll mini figure would be almost too much to ask for...LOL!

High Evolutionary.

Now ask me again in five seconds and I'll say

Viper.

Then ask me again in another five seconds, I'll say

Box. From Alpha Flight. The Red Madison Jeffries version.

In short, I can't narrow it down to ONE figure when I'm clamoring for over a hundred.

Well, if I had to narrow it down to just one figure, I'd have to go with Gladiator.

Classic 1970's Adam Warlock...done by TOY-BIZ...NOT HASBRO

Which company you liked better was NOT the question. Don't turn this into another argument thread.

Hasbro is your only hope of getting him, so either take the Adam Warlock done by Hasbro or leave it.

And at this point, I hope you leave it.

I'm so sick of you turning innocent discussions into Hasbro rants. This is why people flip out when someone dislikes Hasbro. Some people are RELENTLESS.

I would be HAPPY to pay Hasbro a premium if they put out this... exactly this Dark Phoenix with a big ass Phoenix bird behind her.

This was a custom done by my fave customizer Hobby Master (it's kinda old now):

11bl7.jpg

86694770je1.jpg

40198864lm0.jpg

You know? Hasbro, put this out as a show exclusive or website only .... SOMETHING .. charge a lot for it, I'll pay it, for the one and only chance to get the perfect Phoenix and/or Dark Phoenix.

I'd have said Vindicator, but I'd want him in a boxset with the rest of Alpha Flight, So I guess I'll go with Jim Lee's Jean Grey or Jubilee.

I would be HAPPY to pay Hasbro a premium if they put out this... exactly this Dark Phoenix with a big ass Phoenix bird behind her.

This was a custom done by my fave customizer Hobby Master (it's kinda old now):

11bl7.jpg

86694770je1.jpg

40198864lm0.jpg

You know? Hasbro, put this out as a show exclusive or website only .... SOMETHING .. charge a lot for it, I'll pay it, for the one and only chance to get the perfect Phoenix and/or Dark Phoenix.

wow that's awesome.

i want gladiator

Which company you liked better was NOT the question. Don't turn this into another argument thread.

Hasbro is your only hope of getting him, so either take the Adam Warlock done by Hasbro or leave it.

I'm so sick of you turning innocent discussions into Hasbro rants. This is why people flip out when someone dislikes Hasbro. Some people are RELENTLESS.

Exactly.

I want a Gladiator....done by Art Asylum.

I want a Quasar....done by Palisades.

I want a SuperAdaptoid...done by NECA.

While we're living in the past, I want gasoline to be less than a dollar a gallon, comics to be a quarter, and a nice big house for under $100K.

A quart of milk should be 50 cents.

I want the new OutKast album on 8-track.

I don't want to take my shoes off in the airport.

But mostly what I want is to be "forced" to buy figures from a company and then be "forced" to spend all day online whining about the toys I just bought.

Exactly.

I want a Gladiator....done by Art Asylum.

I want a Quasar....done by Palisades.

I want a SuperAdaptoid...done by NECA.

While we're living in the past, I want gasoline to be less than a dollar a gallon, comics to be a quarter, and a nice big house for under $100K.

A quart of milk should be 50 cents.

I want the new OutKast album on 8-track.

I don't want to take my shoes off in the airport.

But mostly what I want is to be "forced" to buy figures from a company and then be "forced" to spend all day online whining about the toys I just bought.

Ha! Yo very fanny Mann! R U from Jamaicca?

I want a Black Panther - Unmasked !

Grim Reaper or Vermin. I alway's like both their designs.