what is the one character you want the most?

tarot

i know we all have a list of characters we want made and it seem that they could go on forever. also we know Clam most wanted figure was Namor in trunks. But im asking you what is the One character you want the most. i don't mean a list again but i want to know the single character you want most.

for me it would have to be Firestar. over here we never got a avengers book until after the Hereos reborn saga. so when i started reading comics (i was thirteen and now am 22) she was in the team. i've alway had a soft spot for her.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I'm having pretty good luck with Legends and I'm getting both FA Storm and Marvel Girl, I think the last figure I'd like is the 80's Rogue in her black and green costume. (I think also referred to as "Austrailian Rogue") Whatever it's called, here's a pic:

rogue-bigcostume5.jpg

This is my favorite Rogue costume ever. I'm pretty sure I've said this all before, but I said it again @smilepunch@

Okay, she'll never get made, but I'm officially throwing my lot in for a GWEN STACY figure (just loved the Stacey era of Spidey comics...)

Age of Apocolypse Magneto

OR

Ultimate Magneto and not all gangly or supermuscled

Lots come to mind (especially Avengers) but I'll play by the rules.

The one character I really really really really want is

Captain Marvel/Photon/Pulsar or whatever she's called these days. Personally I like Photon but who cares just give Monica Rambeau some love!

photonp1.jpg

Energy form variant would be sweet too.

gavin5rambeau.jpg

This such hard topic. Originally I think I said Domino but since she's getting made. I would have to say the fanboy in me says Udon Taskmaster, but we had a Taskmaster already so that would irk toy fans. I think I would like to see Marrow. Final choice.

A runner up would be Archangel with retooled wings.

A very detailed Jim Lee Jean Grey in the Orange and Metallic Blue costume with flowing hair (no ponytail!) and the blue thigh armor. I love Jean as Phoenix the most, but I grew up with Jean in the Gold Team costume and want her to complete my GOld Team collection and stand her next to ML Jim Lee Storm.

You know. I thought long and hard about this. Many characters that have been made I would like to see new costumes or different vintage costumes, but... one new figure.

Death's Head (I or II - but preferably I)

He's such a neat-o character and I could use a galactic robot bounty hunter.

Well, I woulda said Holocaust, but since he's now coming I'll go with Blink, definitely Blink. AoA version with the long strings of hair, not the Exiles version.

Is it not more or less the same thing?.. I thought it was anyways as its the same person... What are the differences?. Or is it more a matter of a artist specific look/style?..

Hm This is quite the odd question ... I suppose for me the answer would be my name sake perhaps?.. Because me being able to ask for a synch figure if I had the power to do so is most likely the only way I will ever EVER have a decent looking one ondisplay aside from the toyfare one ...

Why is this a hard question?.. Because I love most of the MU... If I don't like someone now odds are I will like them latter when another writer takes over Xbook or X person and makes it better or in a way that I do like them... heck even STARLORD is cool now thanks to the ANN books for example :P

Its easier for me to list those that I would NOT want to be made :D

squirrel girl would be top on the list which I am sad to say those ****ernaughts at hasbro are thinking of doing ... unless that was some sick joke ... They make that figure & I'll buy a few on clearance for a buck each & light it on fire & put it up on utube or something

&

Dman would be another ...

I could go on but shall stop here...

Well, I woulda said Holocaust, but since he's now coming I'll go with Blink, definitely Blink. AoA version with the long strings of hair, not the Exiles version.

Is it not more or less the same thing?.. I thought it was anyways as its the same person... What are the differences?. Or is it more a matter of a artist specific look/style?..

Hm This is quite the odd question ... I suppose for me the answer would be my name sake perhaps?.. Because me being able to ask for a synch figure if I had the power to do so is most likely the only way I will ever EVER have a decent looking one ondisplay aside from the toyfare one ...

Why is this a hard question?.. Because I love most of the MU... If I don't like someone now odds are I will like them latter when another writer takes over Xbook or X person and makes it better or in a way that I do like them... heck even STARLORD is cool now thanks to the ANN books for example :P

Its easier for me to list those that I would NOT want to be made :D

squirrel girl would be top on the list which I am sad to say those ****ernaughts at hasbro are thinking of doing ... unless that was some sick joke ... They make that figure & I'll buy a few on clearance for a buck each & light it on fire & put it up on utube or something

&

Dman would be another ...

I could go on but shall stop here...

I would buy Squirrel Girl if she came with several little pack in squirrels... otherwise probably not. I can't see them actually making her though.