HELP LIST CARTOON VEHICLES

Cats-Lair

I'm pretty sure all of them from '82-'86 appeared, with the exception of small "battlefield accessories", like the JUMP jetpack, Bomb Disposal, Checkpoint Alpha, etc... I don't believe any of the exclusives, such as the Crimson CAT or Dreadnok set, appeared either. Not sure about the blue SNAKE armour, but I don't think so.

Of course I'm really only familiar with the Sunbow cartoon... DiC might be harder to figure out.

no the jump packs did show up in the cartoon and movie so did the rat pack ones.

Yeah, I know the PAC/RATs did. I didn't mean ALL the smaller vehicles/accessories, just most of them. The PAC/RATs appearance was pretty memorable so I didn't think it was necessary to mention them specifically. Forgot about the jetpack, though - however, you didn't see the little launch pad thing that came with it.

Now that I think of it, did we ever see the MMS in the cartoon?

R.A.M.

V.A.M.P.

F.L.A.K.

A.P.C.

Cobra Viper Glider

Dragonfly XH-1

F.A.N.G.

G.I. Joe Falcon Glider

H.I.S.S.

Polar Battle Bear

Skystriker XP-14F

Wolverine

PAC/RAT -- Flame Thrower

PAC/RAT -- Machine Gun

PAC/RAT -- Missile Launcher

S.N.A.K.E.

Whirlwind

A.S.P.

Chameleon Swamp Skier

C.L.A.W.

Killer W.H.A.L.E.

Rattler

S.H.A.R.C.

Skyhawk

Slugger

Stinger Night Attack Jeep

V.A.M.P. Mk II

Water Moccasin

Armadillo

A.W.E. Striker

Bridgelayer

Ferret A.T.V.

Mauler M.B.T.

Moray Hydrofoil

Silver Mirage

Snow Cat

Transportable Tactical Battle Platform

U.S.S. Flagg

Air Chariot with Serpentor

Conquest X-30

Devilfish

H.A.V.O.C.

L.C.V. Recon Sled

Night Raven

STUN

Terror Drome with Firebat

Tomahawk

Triple T with Sgt. Slaughter

F.A.N.G. II

H.I.S.S. II

Raider

Thunderclap

Python Patrol

Python Patrol ASP

Python Patrol Conquest

Python Patrol STUN

Slaughters Marauders

Armadillo

Equalizer

Lynx

Avalanche

General

Hammer

Hammerhead

Hurricane

Locust

Mobile Battle Bunker

Piranha

Rage

Retaliator

Attack Cruiser

Badger

Battle Wagon

Brawler

Ice Sabre

Paralyzer

Septic Tank

Earthquake

Liquidator

Parasite

Storm Eagle

Eco-Striker

Battle Copter with Major Altitude

G.I. Joe Glider with Skymate

That's just about all of them..... I wasn't too sure about some from 92-94 so I didn't list them....... but All of these vehicle were definently in the cartoons.

What are you trying to do ? just stick with collecting what was in the cartoons ?

I REALLY like this site: http://joes.propadeutic.com/

Look at the cartoons and it shows which characters and vehicles appeared.

Skystriker, M.O.B.A.T., Falcon Glider, V.A.M.P., H.I.S.S., Dragonfly, J.U.M.P., R.A.M., Wolvering, F.A.N.G., Joe Headquarters, F.L.A.K., M.M.S., Polar Battle Bear, S.N.A.K.E., Water Moccasin (prototype), Chameleon (prototype), S.H.A.R.C. (prototype), Rattler (prototype), V.A.M.P. Mark II, Slugger, Dreadnok 3-wheeler, Chameleon, Stinger, Water Moccasin, C.L.A.W., Sky Hawk, Viper Glider, HISS, MOBAT, Trubble Bubble, Killer W.H.A.L.E., A.P.C., A.S.P., Rattler, S.H.A.R.C., M.A.N.T.A., Missile Launcher PAC/RAT, Flamethrower PAC/RAT, Machine Gun PAC/RAT, Mauler, Armadillo, A.W.E. Striker, Ferret, U.S.S. Flagg, Cobra jet pack, Snow Cat, Toss 'n Cross, Moray, Silver Mirage, Firebat (gray), Battle Platform, Conquest, Triple-T, Thunder Machine, Stun, Air Chariot, H.A.V.O.C., Terror Drome, Tomhawk, Night Raven, L.C.V., Swamp Fire, Devilfish, and L.A.W..

"Cobra Headquarters", "Cobra Fighter Jet", "Cobra Helicopter", "Cobra Temple", "Cobra Sea Sled", "Cobra Helicarrier", "Cobra 3-wheeler", "Cobra Missile Launcher", "Joe convoy truck", "Cobra double-prop helicopter", "Cobra VTOL cargo jet", "Cobra forklift", "Cobra hovercraft", "Cobra snake-head combat robot", "Joe cargo jet", "Cobra mothership", "space shuttle", "Cobra Water Robot", "Cobra subway train", "dual-turret H.I.S.S.", "Cobra gunboat", "Cobra submarine", and "Cobra manta sub".

Those are actually all the Sunbow ones. It doesn't list the DIC ones, but I think it would be safe to assume a majority of the 90s vehicles were featured.

is that site Quick Kick's theater still around???

Yes, it is now JoeGuide.com.

Can someone please list all the vehicles that only appeared in the origonal cartoon(1985-1994) for me.

Do you mean the toy vehicles that appeared in the cartoon? Or the vehicles that never got toys?

I've got a few screenshots of the ones never made as toys...

cobrajet2in6.th.jpg cobrajet3ez8.th.jpg

cobrarattlerv1ou2.th.jpg

transportchopper2nt9.th.jpg transportchopperaz4.th.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2910/co...atersledgv3.jpg

is that site Quick Kick's theater still around???

Yes, it is now JoeGuide.com.

Great site! I'd love to see all those commercials again in better resolution. I wish I could enlarge some of those pics, it's great to see the '87 and '88 stuff in animation!

Guess it still works, because I'm not more inclined to buy them! ;)

The Rattler and Dragonfly were made into toys, but sometimes errors by animators caused them to look messed-up like in those pics. There's also a 2-seat Trouble Bubble in one episode.

No they aren't messed up. Look closer. They drew some hybrid transport versions.

That very well could be a Rattler predecessor.

Those screenshots are from the first mini series before any Rattler toys were even produced.

...I wish I could enlarge some of those pics, it's great to see the '87 and '88 stuff in animation!

Well which ones? I could take some more screenshots for you. ;)

I was watching some of season 3 on youtube. One thing I noticed is that someone changed the opening theme. I mean the DIC stuff, from what I remember had the "Get tough" theme, didn't it? Well this one had the same theme but changed it to INTERNATIONAL (instead of American) Hero. And, for some reason, dropped "Cobra" from the theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoHYkjZ4DS8

You gotta watch it it's weird.

"G.I. Joe against a ruthless enemy." #WTF# They can't say Cobra?

And geez, the voice acting is pretty bad.

As for the vehicles, Operation Dragonfire had the following:

Equilizer (Slaughter's Marauders), Armadillo (Slaughter's Maruaders), Lynx, Radar Rat, Raider, Mudfighter, Skystorm, Python Stun, H.I.S.S. II, Razorback (briefly), F.A.N.G. II, Cobra Devastator, Cobra Hovercraft, Phantom, Condor, Python A.S.P., and Python Conquest. There were a few others I couldn't quite make out.

The Rattler and Dragonfly were made into toys, but sometimes errors by animators caused them to look messed-up like in those pics. There's also a 2-seat Trouble Bubble in one episode.

No they aren't messed up. Look closer. They drew some hybrid transport versions.

Those screenshots are from the first mini series before any Rattler toys were even produced.

Those are the ones I listed as (prototype) in my other post.

I was watching some of season 3 on youtube. One thing I noticed is that someone changed the opening theme. I mean the DIC stuff, from what I remember had the "Get tough" theme, didn't it? Well this one had the same theme but changed it to INTERNATIONAL (instead of American) Hero. And, for some reason, dropped "Cobra" from the theme.

"G.I. Joe against a ruthless enemy." #WTF# They can't say Cobra?

And geez, the voice acting is pretty bad.

You know, the "International Hero" thing would have actually been pretty cool, if they had turned into an international team... but they didn't, so it was pretty dumb. The voice acting truly is terrible in that series, I couldn't bear to watch it. Like I said, cool to see the PP and SM vehicles though.

...I wish I could enlarge some of those pics, it's great to see the '87 and '88 stuff in animation!

Well which ones? I could take some more screenshots for you. ;)

I'll have to check it again after work... What would really be nice is if there were higher res though, the pics are pretty small. I really loved that shot of the Persuader that was black and white, I'd love to see that commercial.

The "Get Tough" theme came after Operation Dragonfire. I really didn't like that theme at all.