Where Is The 6" DCSH Cyborg Superman?

The Wire

HEy all, I am trying to find the 12inch TRU superman in purple box, are these just tru exclusives or ?? any help would be great.

TRU.com

Yes, he's a TRU exclusive.

Thanks, yea i gave that a shot, but according to the site, they are temporarily unavailable, so idk. Hopefully I can find one

• 2 weeks later...

I finally stopped by a BigLots last week to check this out. After scouring the entire toy isle I found nothing and was abaout to give up, then I saw the regular Super-Man. Sure enough, every figure from that wave was hidden on the pegs, one behind a bunch of other types of figures. Including Cyborg Supes! I about wet myself and ran to the checkout! Clearly someone was trying to hide these.

i found one at toys r us last week, so they're breaking free of big lots it seems

The first one I found was at TRU about 2 weeks ago, so you could be right. It would be nice for more people to be able to find him.

Also, if anyone knows how to unstick a leg, my Cyborg's left leg is stuck at the hip. I would appreciate any suggestions.

I just said screw it and took my chance on a auction for cyborg supes and batgirl. I won them both for a total of 50 bucks so I say $20 for the each of them and $10 to ship is better then me wasting gas hunting for these things.

Also, if anyone knows how to unstick a leg, my Cyborg's left leg is stuck at the hip. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Stick him in your freezer for ten or fifteen minutes. It works. :D

Thanks for the tip. I was hoping I did not buy a ruined figure.

I'm really tempted to get this figure, but in can't help but feel like its just a knock off of the real deal....aka the DCD figure. I think it's the short cuts Mattel did with this figure that lets it down a bit for me. Still there's little hope of getting the DCD figure and this one really isn't a bad figure so its not too big a deal if I have to get this one instead.

The funny thing is the day I was told that my friend had mailed mine out I saw it at TRU that night. And since then I've seen 3 more at TRU along with 4 of the blue costumed Supergirl figures.