ItsJustSomeRandomGuy

khamla

Found out the guys name is Michael Agrusso and he's a writer and performer living out in LA. And for the guy that says it sucks, man...he probably just watched one and that was it. You need to check out all his vids, trust me its worth it!

Found out the guys name is Michael Agrusso and he's a writer and performer living out in LA. And for the guy that says it sucks, man...he probably just watched one and that was it. You need to check out all his vids, trust me its worth it!

Ok your right. I only watched the "i'm a marvel I'm a DC" ones, which were all lame and not funny. Then I watched the 'late night' four episodes. Those were pretty good, not amazing but funny enough.

He IS funny... But I don't think he's a true collector... He uses Ultimate Wolverine as Wolverine, XMC Magneto as Magneto.... Etc, etc...

He said somewhere that he's been buying the figs he can currently find on the shelves, hes not an avid ML collector just a Marvel fan.

Marvel's approached him to start making exclusive Marvel characters only videos for Marvel.com

Do I hear a metronome in the background? Whatever it is... it's distracting, borderline annoying. I do remember seeing one of those "I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC" a while ago and loved it, must've been this guy.

Do I hear a metronome in the background? Whatever it is... it's distracting, borderline annoying. I do remember seeing one of those "I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC" a while ago and loved it, must've been this guy.

It`s the same guy. It started as a PC/Mac ads parody. If u hear those, the mac /pc, they have a background music, which is what u hear in all his videos, imitating that "jingle".