Batman and DCSH at Big Lots

janderson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been hitting the one Big Lots store in town everyday looking for the Mattel stuff, to no avail. Today at lunch was a different story! Jackpot! Picked up a Cyborg Superman so now I can relax ;)

So I've been hitting the one Big Lots store in town everyday looking for the Mattel stuff, to no avail. Today at lunch was a different story! Jackpot! Picked up a Cyborg Superman so now I can relax ;)

Lucky <_<...no relaxing for me yet.

Forget cybersupeman...where is the new DCSH series 6 at? I was hoping in finding them at Big Lots...but noooooo....dam.

At least you know that they've hit the state! How many Big Lots are over in the Denver area?

Glad you got your Cyborg Jase!

Thanks man! Now if you'd like to help me with a Two-Face and Batgirl, I could REALLY relax! ;) Seems they are only showing up at TRU and the store here closed last year. Again, I miss the Phoenix valley.....how many TRU stores are there? 6 or so? I can't remember.

Yeah, the last TRU that closed down was the 7th St and Camelback one.

I've yet to find the new Batman figs, I've only seen the black Batman, but that was a while back.

I've found them at Target as well.

I found one today too at Big Lots!! Yay!! :D Cool fig for sure! Jase i'll see if my buddy who works at TRU can help you with a BG and Two Face next time they come in! That is how I got mine! :)

Draven

I found one today too at Big Lots!! Yay!! :D Cool fig for sure! Jase i'll see if my buddy who works at TRU can help you with a BG and Two Face next time they come in! That is how I got mine! :)

Draven

Thanks man, that would be awesome! I sure miss having a TRU around here.....I thought I spent enough money there to keep them going by myself! @lol@

At least you know that they've hit the state! How many Big Lots are over in the Denver area?

There's at least 2 in Denver, 1 in Aurora...Time to hit these places. Up, up and away! @supes@

There's at least 2 in Denver, 1 in Aurora...Time to hit these places. Up, up and away! @supes@

Good luck man!

@purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna# Got mine today!!! @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna#

Jase i'll see if my buddy who works at TRU can help you with a BG and Two Face next time they come in!

Yeah, I'll see what I can do! @smilepunch@

Starman

Lucky <_< ...no relaxing for me yet.

Good luck man!

If ya don't mind a trip to the Springs, one of the Big Lots I went to, had plenty of the Mattel stuff and PTE stuff, and some pretty cool knock off transformers of 1984 Jetfire and a Minotaur, similar to the old Micronauts one, but bigger.

@purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna# Got mine today!!! @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna#

Jase i'll see if my buddy who works at TRU can help you with a BG and Two Face next time they come in!

Yeah, I'll see what I can do! @smilepunch@

Starman

Well two mods in your pocket are better than one, so hook me up! @loll@

Jase, I'll see what I can do!!!

When I went to BL today I was short on funds, so I could only grab 1 Cyborg.

They had at least 3 more, although the cases weren't opened at that point.

They also had the JLU 3-packs wave with the Joker, SuperFriends, some old Batman Joker/Batman 2-packs and a few cases of The Batman stuff.

Draven, you are SUCH a smart@$$!!! @lol@

Starman

Jase, I'll see what I can do!!!

Starman

Thanks man! I'm looking for the new Batgirl, Two-Face, and Camo pants Bane. :D

I saw the Camo pants Bane at TRU.

Im still looking for Cyborg Supes!!

Yeah, I think that TRU is the only store that the new Batman wave is showing up at right now.

Jackpot! Decided to take a drive to my local Big Lots to see if I luck out & freaked when I saw a small wall of DCSH figs in their toy area section. I snatched up Cyborg Supes, Parasite & black costume Supes! They all look great! Only one they didn't have that I need is Supergirl.

Will post pics of them later today. Go to Big Lots people!