Para Drop Details

cmderinchief

Don't forget the $30 price tag for the figure ;)

I'd love to get one or two of those babies... don't people stand at the bottom and catch them? that'd suck if someone's chute didn't open and someone got smacked in the head by a red ninja.

First off, if this is old, I am sorry. I am sure SKARAPZ will correct me! @smilepunch@

Figures limited to 300. 47 stories to the lobby floor. NICE!

http://www.mastercollector.com/neat/gijoe/...ta/PARAinfo.cfm

It wouldnt be con without all of us getting up butt early to throw joes off a roof to the screaming masses below. Lets hope the chuts stay on better this year. I can see one of us taking out some poor kid with these things...lol

It wouldnt be con without all of us getting up butt early to throw joes off a roof to the screaming masses below. Lets hope the chuts stay on better this year. I can see one of us taking out some poor kid with these things...lol

Yes, I do recall we were very hung over and almost missed the fun.

@yum@

Yes, I do recall we were very hung over and almost missed the fun.

@yum@

We need to make sure we are even more hung over this year...lol. If we just keep drinking and dont sleep we should make it just fine.

Kamen???? What do you mean 30.00? People dont pay to be below and catch them. Usually its a half million kids running around like nutcases down there.

WAIT-A-MINUTE...WAIT-A-MINUTE!!

You PAY thirty bucks just to get to stand at the bottom of the drop site, but no guarantee of getting a $9.00 figure, if you're a slow, short, and a dummy? #WTF#

I thought those parachute drops were just freebies for early risers and attendees?

I wouldn't pay no $30 bucks for that silly thing...that's CRAZY! Then add to it, the chance factor and it's even crazier! @lol@

What if it's an early fall, and the Northern winds come sweeping in that weekend and blow those things into the next county? Thirty Damn BUCKS.....just so Billy Bob Bagadonuts finds a Red Ninja dude hangin from the tree in his backyard the next morning? No freakin way! @lol@

Imagine the poor shlub that grabs one too many?

angrymobzn4.gif

Just to clear thing up a little here this years para drop is going to be diffrent then years past.

It is being done indoors so the drop is in the main atrium of the building. You do not pay to throw figures off or to catch them. I really doubt they are going to let the kids catch them this year from what Lanny has said about the Red Ninja.

After the paradrop they will sell the figures with chute for around $20-30. The Chut will be silked screened with the new Club logo in color on a black chute. The harness for the chut is actuall a good and no worries about a figure coming loose unless someone does not snap all the buckles on it.

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

It's gonna be more difficult for the throwers to pocket figures this year :)

Hear that Skarapz, your going to have to pull out your secret ninja powers. @loll@

Either that or you bring your backpack again! :-P @razz@

Just to clear thing up a little here this years para drop is going to be diffrent then years past.

It is being done indoors so the drop is in the main atrium of the building. You do not pay to throw figures off or to catch them. I really doubt they are going to let the kids catch them this year from what Lanny has said about the Red Ninja.

After the paradrop they will sell the figures with chute for around $20-30. The Chut will be silked screened with the new Club logo in color on a black chute. The harness for the chut is actuall a good and no worries about a figure coming loose unless someone does not snap all the buckles on it.

Okay...that sounds better! ^_^

It's gonna be more difficult for the throwers to pocket figures this year :)

Hear that Skarapz, your going to have to pull out your secret ninja powers. @loll@

Either that or you bring your backpack again! :-P @razz@

dont hate, and you guys are forgeting the rules again, first rule of joe con is you do not talk about joe con @loll@ @smilepunch@