Did anyone manage to get pics of Serpy`s packaging?

Cobra Command

I'm still not psyched about this figure. Hopefully it looks cooler in person. Based on the pictures, I'll be passing on Serpentor and Lady Jaye (because the painted figure looks like a dude, even though the unpainted sculpt looked good).

I'm still not psyched about this figure. Hopefully it looks cooler in person.

If they had to do a Serpentor, and since he isn't technically 25 years old yet, but is a popular character (to some) I'm kinda glad they opted for the less goofy look for him. I still like the original figure, but this day and age, and being more of a collector driven line, I think the effort to tone down the cartoony look is probably a plus? I sure wish they'd give them more character in their face sculpts though, and stop carving and molding them up like they're trying to copy the actors faces from a movie based toyline like POTC or the SW stuff.

Based on the pictures, I'll be passing on Serpentor and Lady Jaye (because the painted figure looks like a dude, even though the unpainted sculpt looked good).

:o WHAAAA..?

LJ "looks like a DUDE"??

Let's zoom in here....

ladyjayehy4.png

Look at the size of those GRENADES!!!

@smilepunch@

Did anyone manage to get pics of Serpy`s package @hmmm@

I swear, when I first sw this question, that's what I read.. I knew what it meant.. but couldn't help the chuckle... so.. here you go...

post-4639-1186213164_thumb.png

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Anyways guys, thanks for the pics! I bought an extra comic pack Serpentor to give him a proper helmet and will be sculpting a few mods to make him more like the V1 figure. If anyone else wants it done too just send me the parts and i`ll fix theirs too. For free might I add cause I love doing Serpy customs! #US1#

I'm still not psyched about this figure. Hopefully it looks cooler in person.

If they had to do a Serpentor, and since he isn't technically 25 years old yet, but is a popular character (to some) I'm kinda glad they opted for the less goofy look for him. I still like the original figure, but this day and age, and being more of a collector driven line, I think the effort to tone down the cartoony look is probably a plus? I sure wish they'd give them more character in their face sculpts though, and stop carving and molding them up like they're trying to copy the actors faces from a movie based toyline like POTC or the SW stuff.

Based on the pictures, I'll be passing on Serpentor and Lady Jaye (because the painted figure looks like a dude, even though the unpainted sculpt looked good).

:o WHAAAA..?

LJ "looks like a DUDE"??

Let's zoom in here....

ladyjayehy4.png

Look at the size of those GRENADES!!!

@smilepunch@

:D

My bad. I meant she looks like a dude from the neck up (an unattractive dude with lipstick on).

For some reason, when I look at the painted LJ figure and it's face, I keep thinking of the mom from That 70's Show?

111showpt1.png

I'd say that Serpy is the most dissappointing figure thus far, imo. Well, no, SS v2 takes the cake for that one. The v1 sculpt is nice, but doesn't carry over for the second version too well at all. Anyway, I love Serpentor as a character and would've much preferred his original armor look or even his DD look compared to this. Not gonna sweat it though. Everything else is looking pretty good so far. Soooooo anxious for Firefly!!!

I wonder why they inverted his color scheme? I like the color scheme on his card art much better than the gold on gold look. Breaks it up much nicer! Shame they didn`t go that route.

No joke! Any MORE Gold on him, and he'd look like an Oscar statue.

Kinda reminds you of the gorilla faced leah they did when they brought back the star wars line, first go's are growing pains. Firefly does look awesome, I think they could make(or we could customize) a good stormshadow with fireflys head. I'm still kinda scratching my head on zartans face. (was hoping to get the mini vehicles with serpy and zartan).

I was liking the new serpentor until you guys brought up some good points, gold on gold isnt that great. That was pretty funny about serpentors package, Im at work in a call center and saw that and almost busted out laughing. Kudos guys!!

I was liking the new serpentor until you guys brought up some good points, gold on gold isnt that great. That was pretty funny about serpentors package, Im at work in a call center and saw that and almost busted out laughing. Kudos guys!!

I think his paint scheme is part of why I'm not excited about this figure. I'd like to see something more similar to the original figure or something a little more diverse (in terms of color) at the very least.

If all it is are the colors, I think it might be safe to say, this might be a popular figure for people, as well as green paint to go with it ;)