Are you supposed to get some sort of confirmation

DPrime

Just wondering...

Master Collector's website is unnecessarily confusing. In this day and age, you shouldn't have to fax this sort of thing in... It'd be much easier just to fill in some online form and press submit. I don't think I've ever needed to fax something like this in for anything, certainly not toy-related anyway.

Anyway, I just want to know for sure that those exclusives will be waiting for me when I get there! Anyone know what I should expect? I'm assuming some sort of email will show up, right?

It's a good thing they make good figures...

Just wondering...

Master Collector's website is unnecessarily confusing. In this day and age, you shouldn't have to fax this sort of thing in... It'd be much easier just to fill in some online form and press submit. I don't think I've ever needed to fax something like this in for anything, certainly not toy-related anyway.

Anyway, I just want to know for sure that those exclusives will be waiting for me when I get there! Anyone know what I should expect? I'm assuming some sort of email will show up, right?

I agree here. I don't know if they require a signature for the CC or what (only thing I can think of). I would rather print off the PDF, fill it out, rescan the thing and send it back via e-mail. Since I deal with technology all day, the use of a fax is kind of old skool.

Anyway, you should get an invoice in the mail (snail mail, not e-mail) along with some more con documentation and a color flier denoting if you are in the early group or late group for registration. I e-mailed the GIJCC a couple of days ago because my CC has not been charged yet. They told me that they are in the process of running transactions. If they do not get to mine in the next week, I'll bug 'em again. As for your exclusives, if you pay for the package, you will get yours. I have never seen anyone go without their gear.

Just wondering...

I agree here. I don't know if they require a signature for the CC or what (only thing I can think of). I would rather print off the PDF, fill it out, rescan the thing and send it back via e-mail. Since I deal with technology all day, the use of a fax is kind of old skool.

Anyway, you should get an invoice in the mail (snail mail, not e-mail) along with some more con documentation and a color flier denoting if you are in the early group or late group for registration. I e-mailed the GIJCC a couple of days ago because my CC has not been charged yet. They told me that they are in the process of running transactions. If they do not get to mine in the next week, I'll bug 'em again. As for your exclusives, if you pay for the package, you will get yours. I have never seen anyone go without their gear.

Just give them a call and ask if your registration has been processed. Simple as that! I wasn't sure about mine, so I called after I faxed it in, and they said everything was in order and I was good to go.

Just wondering...

Just give them a call and ask if your registration has been processed. Simple as that! I wasn't sure about mine, so I called after I faxed it in, and they said everything was in order and I was good to go.

Yeah I'll do that.

An invoice via snail mail? What kind of company does that these days??? Sheesh...