Marvel Legends 2-Packs & More

The Wire

The Domino and Cannonball set seem pretty cool, even if they're mostly just repaints. The Cable and Marvel Girl set on the other hand is a bit boring to me, I really didn't want another Cable and definitely not one in the typical yellow and blue X colors. I've wanted a Marvel Girl for quite sometime now, but this one is kinda ugly so I'm not sure she's really worth the cost.

That Marvel Girl is painted all wrong, that dress was short sleeves that she wore. What they need to do, or someone else can do, is paint her arms flesh color where the original Marvel Girl figure is painted. I think that would improve the figure dramatically, and maybe painting her mask yellow.

That Marvel Girl is painted all wrong, that dress was short sleeves that she wore. What they need to do, or someone else can do, is paint her arms flesh color where the original Marvel Girl figure is painted. I think that would improve the figure dramatically, and maybe painting her mask yellow.

Ya her mask/gloves/boots should definitely have been yellow. Oh well though, it's still a MUST HAVE for me. I love the 70's era figures. All I need is her and FA Storm and I'll be all set!

That Marvel Girl is painted all wrong, that dress was short sleeves that she wore. What they need to do, or someone else can do, is paint her arms flesh color where the original Marvel Girl figure is painted.

No it wasn't.

jean05.jpg

Why is Canonball paired wit Domino? Why not Cable and Domino? They were lovers.

Canonball is a repaint of some Ghost Rider figure, though his head looks good. And they used the old Cable's arms for the new one too. I'm not really interested in those figures. Maybe Cable. But only for customization. I want to try his head on the old Cable figure's body.

Domino! Yes! Although...her neck looks a little goofy. Too tall maybe...or maybe it's just the angle they took the picture.

Cannonball is cool. Although...isn't that like..a wave 8 Ghost Rider figure repainted and with a new head? :P

Pretty cool. Imma get these.

I like them I don't think any of them are outstanding, but they aren't total crap either. I really hope hasbro keeps putting 2 packs out. I would love a cloak and dagger. Some of my favorite legends were toybiz's face-offs. I still wish I could find the war machine mandarin. I say I'll take legends anyway I can get them.

That Marvel Girl is painted all wrong, that dress was short sleeves that she wore. What they need to do, or someone else can do, is paint her arms flesh color where the original Marvel Girl figure is painted.

No it wasn't.

jean05.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

No it wasn't.

jean05.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

AH! I see the problem! @smilepunch@ My bad.

I like the two packs, but I kinda wish they kept the 'face off' theme - just so we can get more villains (not getting enough villains out of Hasbro so far...).

I agree on the villians thing. That Marvel Girl figure kinda sucks, but a Cable vs. Stryfe set would've been killer. Then again, I'll probably never see these in the wild since my Walmart never stocks exclusives so at least I won't be as bummed if I never find the set.