• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunfire

modern deadpool

vindicator

modern bishop

modern luke cage

adam warlock w/ infinity guantlet (infinity wars ver.)

scarlet spiderman

omegaflight spiderwoman

build a figure:

undecided maybe one of the god figures

What about a Cameron Hodge BAF? He was the main baddie in a very good crossover (X-tinction Agenda) but throw in some Genosian Guards an maybe a Mech suit here or there...Genuis!!!

Matter of factingly, Red King could probably be modded to fill that role!

A Hodge BAF would be awesome - particularly if it came with the little cardboard suit to hang off his neck...

an enitre wave of re-releases. here me out. they take old, expensive (on secondary market) figures like modern armor iron man, mcfarlane spider-man, and any others, have no BAF, or better yet, a re-used BAF like galactus or sentinel. they old colletors wont have to buy any of the re-releases for the BAF, and the newbies dont have to pay insane online prices.

In honor of Thor #1 topping the charts, I want an all Asgardian set. There's already a couple of cool Loki's out there, but 6-7 of these would be cool.

Thor (in new costume)

Balder

Enchantress

Executioner

Ulik

Odin

Kurse

Pluto

Sif

Bloodaxe

Karnilla

Heimdall

Hela

A Warriors Three boxed set

Wrecking Crew boxed set

And as a BAF - Surtur, Midgard Serpent, or Mangog

hmm...

dunno where to post...

so i just post it here...

Hasbro, We WANT...

whoever or whatever ml figures release after this...

hopefully the scale is correct!

for example...

hulk icons scale is so small...

n punisher icons scale is so big!

bigger than hulk!

ghost rider just like a little kiddo if stand side by side with punisher!

so hope that hasbro will do ml with the correct scale!

@hmmm@

oh!

for icons...

more villains please...

n please complete the team!

(ff only human torch? n now xmen?)

@hmmm@

• 2 months later...
They already have Thanos, Marvel Select version is flawless, no way a Legend will be better than that one. And which Archangel do u want? They already did him...u refering to the Apocalypse one?

it may be flawless but i would still like to see it in the marvel legends line. i don't really consider the select line the same as the legends line.

Thank you! The MS line is totally not scale compatible with the Ml line! If it was, then for those of you that have them, plz pose all your female MS figures such as Spiderwoman, Black widow, side by side with any of your ML Avenger figures? Bet they tower over them!

Why? Cuz the MS line is scaled in the 7"-8" scale, that's why!

Put MS Black Spidey side by side with any of his ML counterparts, he towers over them, same if you pose MS Moonknight next to ML Moonknight. The 2 lines are seperate from each other & were never meant to be scale compatible.

Those that continue to insist that they are scale compatible are just being straight up ignorant.

i wouldn't mind a civilian Peter Parker...but NOT from that lame scene ins Spiderman 3. heh.

I'd much prefer a Peter Parker and MJ 2 pack. But both modeled after the comic book versions (so that way MJ won't have a big ugly head).

I definitely want a classic Ultron.

I'd also like Hasbro to ditch these horrible elbows. I just got Hydra and he has almost no range of motion at all. It's kind of pathetic.

i wouldn't mind a civilian Peter Parker...but NOT from that lame scene ins Spiderman 3. heh.

I'd much prefer a Peter Parker and MJ 2 pack. But both modeled after the comic book versions (so that way MJ won't have a big ugly head).

the stan lee figure can be a peter parker civilian outfit, since it comes with the peter parker head.

But my top 5 overall off the top of my head at this moment:

Winter Soldier

Firestar

Squirrel Girl

Aim Agent

Warpath

• 3 weeks later...

I was so happy to see a Lilandra prototype in the toyfare polls but it wouldnt let me vote so I can only hope that they make a toy of her with some better detail. I guess my top 5 would be as follows:

1: Ahab (he has only appear once in a toy line and I would love to see him remade and better detail)

2: For an army builder of SHIELD I would hope that they have their kickass body armour from the punisher game because in the comics they just have those blue uniforms, or maybe Hasbro could make a 4 variant set like Punisher game body armor male and female and regular uniform male and female. ( The addition of helmets on the body armor gives an excuse to look the same because its body armour after all but if they make a variant of just male and female then they all look like clones.)

3: Sauron

4: Maybe an alertnate Nightcrawler that includes the Soulsword

5: A Phalanx army builder set.

I hope I live to see the day these are made.

Yeah! How about the current X-factor. That book rocks, and nobody on that team has a figure yet.

For those who don't read the book:

Multiple Man

Strong Guy

Wolvesbane

Rictor

M

Siryn

& Layla Miller

I know some of these we'll never see unless they do specific box-set (hint,hint, nudge,nudge) but with the sales of Messiah Complex skyrocketing, who knows where this and the New X-men team's popularity will be in coming months.

I've always hoped the Hasbro would attempt to jive with comics a little more. Having a line of Civil War figures during the crossover with a packin of the comic could be awesome.

Imagine a 7 figure set each packaged with, for example and off the top of my head:

Civil War comic#1 w/ Nitro

#2 w/ Unmasked Spidey or even just Peter Parker

#3 w/ CLOR android battle damaged

#4 w/ Battle Ravaged Captain America

#5 w/ Speedball / variant Penance

#6 w/ Battle Damaged Iron Man

#7 w/ Tony Stark Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chase Figure of Maria Hill Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

AND

A Ben Foster Goliath BAF

Of coarse this is an example of what I'm talkin about. Imagine a World War Hulk, or A Secret Invasion line that comes out just after the series finishes so people could jump on the Band wagon without revealing the story early.

1.) Scarlet Spider (new sculpt with unmasked Ben Rilley

variant, good articulation, with double

jointed knees and elbows, hand and

toe articulation, and actually

a dark red color, not like that KB

exclusive from Toybiz)

2.) Thor (new chain-mail costume)

3.) Madrox (current X-Factor series)

4.) Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

5.) Crystal (Fantastic Four uniform variant)

BAF: Lockjaw