Hasbro, We WANT...

drzenith

my tops... (yeah yeah.. I already had my character choice come true) @lol@

really though, I only want these guys if they don't have the new Hasbro joints, I friggin hate them.

Shatterstar (white)

Darkhawk

Drax

Gladiator

Sunfire

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still can't get why people think Sauron is called for as a BaF, He is not a large character, he easily could and most definitly should be single carded. that mentality is whats killing the whole BaF concept. i want Sauron a lot, he's been in my top 5 want list for years now, but i'd be highly pissed if they cut him into pieces to get me to buy him

#1 CaptainMarvel/Photon/Pulsar Photon_003.jpg

#2 Quasar ReferencePhoto-Quasar-Annihilation.jpg

#3Firestar firestar.jpg

#4Justice (yeah it sucks but I couldn't find a picture of him)

#5 Starfox 100_0758.jpg

Crystal and Sersi are very close runners up.

so basically all the avengers

#1 CaptainMarvel/Photon/Pulsar

#2 Quasar

#3Firestar

#4Justice (yeah it sucks but I couldn't find a picture of him)

#5 Starfox

Crystal and Sersi are very close runners up.

so basically all the avengers

ayep

Holding my breath on a Stingray and a Silverclaw too

DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously dont get this vote? This figure was probably one of or if not THE BEST Marvel Legend they ever made. No need to make another one.

I seriously dont get this vote? This figure was probably one of or if not THE BEST Marvel Legend they ever made. No need to make another one.

Well, it was one of the better Marvel Legends figures I agree. But... it was also one of the hardest figures to get a hold of in a series of figures that were hard to find. Wave 6 dropped out of no where and was gone before anyone knew what the hell just happened. I am one of the fortunate ones to get it retail (find a fresh case at Wally-World), but I made the mistake of leaving Juggs and Phoenix (I used to not buy entire waves at once.. so I'd have something to search for later, but since learned my lesson) and then had to buy them on e-bay. Deadpool goes from $30-$60 on e-bay. And thats loose to MISB.

Er, sorry - my point. Many people may have missed it, and Deadie does have a newer costume and could warrant another figure. If Hulk, Spidey, Iron Man, and hulk get multiples. Why not another DP?

I would be a happy man if alot of these were made!:

X-Men

Polaris-Classic green outfit

Sunfire-Classic uniform

Thunderbird

Dazzler-Late 80's blue outfit

Avengers

Mockingbird

Starfox

Captain Marvel/Photon/Pulsar-Monica Rambeau

Wonder Man-Classic Late 70's/early 80's Red Jacket

Swordsman

Mantis

Quasar-Late 80's/or early 90's outfit

USAgent

BAF Clint Barton Goliath 2

Jack of Hearts-Classic outfit

Defenders

Hellcat-Classic outfit

Son of Satan

Nighthawk

Gargoyle

Alpha Flight

Guardian

Northstar

Aurora

Puck

Shaman

Snowbird

Box

Misc. Heroes

Adam Warlock

Drax the Destroyer

Moondragon

Nomad-Classic original uniform

Firelord

Villans

The Chameleon

Classic Beetle armor

Crimson Dynamo-80's armor

Super Soviets-Red Guardian, Vostok, Ursa Major, Vanguard, Darkstar, Perun, Fantasia

Speed Demon

The Fly

Titania

Another Absorbing Man(missed out the first time!)

Wrecking crew box set

Baron Zemo 2

The U-Foes box set-Vector, Vapor, X-Ray, Ironclad

A box set of the more "popular" Elders of the Universe

BAF's

The Living Monolith

The Living Tribunal

Eternity

The Stranger

The In-Betweener

The Sphinx

I request Hasbro to do the following resculpts and Mulligans:

Magneto (leaner Jim Lee version)

Onslaught

Bishop

Mr. Sinister

Beast (Dark Beast)

Lady Deathstrike

Phoenix

Omega Red

Jim Lee Sabretooth

Classic Red n Gold Iron Man

Archangel (w/ Blonde Hair)

I dont get it, most of those u listed THEY'VE DONE ALREADY!? I know u said resculpts, but MOST if not ALL of those u said, were done really well too, like Bishop, Sinister, Omega Red, etc etc...Not many if not all were done really well.

I'm a big fan of resculpts, heck we've seen resculpts already been done. But your list is a good list of sculpts that dont need them. I could name a lot more BAD figures that need rescupting. Yours are mostly all good figures! U think Hasbro can do better than that!? I dont think so! Waste of sculpt and waste of line! Please omit this guys votes. :)

They've been done yeah, but they're no longer available en mass and a lot of people would like to get them with a fresh new look, and Hasbro can provide them. And they could look better, especially the Classic Red and Gold Iron Man. Look at Series 1 Captain America, wouldn't you say the redo in the Face-Off Series is a lot better? Even the Silver Surfer needed some tweaking with the next FF series. If some people are happy with what they had in the past then good for them. Some older figures look dated and need a fresh new sculpt and possibly updated articulation. I'm also speaking for those just starting a collection and can't afford to go online paying overpriced figures in EBay!

How about we amend the topic so that people only request previously unmade figures or costumes.

Then we can start a Mulligan thread where people request do-overs on figures like Toad, Emma Frost, etc.

And then somebody can turn it into an anti-Hasbro tirade thread, like he does with all the others.

How about we amend the topic so that people only request previously unmade figures or costumes.

Then we can start a Mulligan thread where people request do-overs on figures like Toad, Emma Frost, etc.

And then somebody can turn it into an anti-Hasbro tirade thread, like he does with all the others.

Hmmm, an anti Hasbro tirade thread? I wonder who that could be? T*r***o

Nothing wrong with asking mulligans on the oldies from pre-2003 releases. There have been new advances and innovations in sculpting and manufacturing since then. The more popular characters would generate better sales than less than familiar ones. Would you think Blizzard, MoonDragon, Starfox or Mockingbird outsell a fresh new resculpt of the Classic Red and Gold Iron Man with metallic finish? Hmmm. Or a newer resculpt of the Juggernaut? These would sell like pancakes and not be peg warmers. Of course it would depend on how good the resculpt would be.

Nothing wrong with asking mulligans on the oldies from pre-2003 releases. There have been new advances and innovations in sculpting and manufacturing since then. The more popular characters would generate better sales than less than familiar ones. Would you think Blizzard, MoonDragon, Starfox or Mockingbird outsell a fresh new resculpt of the Classic Red and Gold Iron Man with metallic finish? Hmmm. Or a newer resculpt of the Juggernaut? These would sell like pancakes and not be peg warmers. Of course it would depend on how good the resculpt would be.

I'm not really thinking about it in terms of whats beneficial to Hasbro's bottom line. If that were the case, then every wave would be Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and Spider-Man again. I already have a Juggernaut, so I would rather have a Blizzard, Moondragon, Starfox, and Mockingbird. A Metallic finish Iron Man would be sweet. Then can do it when they make the Neo Classic Bob Layton Armor. :)

I totally agree some figures need to be redone. Toad, Emma Frost, etc. But I don't think something qualifies as a Mulligan just because it's out of circulation and I missed out on it the first time around. I never got an Absorbing Man or a Destroyer, but I never put them on my lists of figures I want, because I would rather get a shot at a fresh figure rather than filling the holes in my collection.

Reissue these old ones:

Deadpool

Juggernaut (comic)

Hulkbuster Iron Man

Phoenix

And I'd like to see these new ones:

Civil War Iron Man

Classic 70s armor Iron Man

FA Dazzler (Disco outfit)

FA Doc Ock (in the white lab coat)

FA Storm

Doc Sampson (and not with crappy Hasbro artic)

J Jonah Jameson (one of the main Spidey Villains, he just doesn't have super powers)

Classic look Venom

House of M Doom

House of M Indestructable Woman (to round out the Fearsome 4)

Odin

BAFs:

Nimrod

Classic Sentinel

I'm gonna challenge myself...only because I can! What that means is; NO X-MEN! (being a devoted student at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters I have an bond with all of them)

Oh yeah! I'm doing the whole year so unless they throw us some surprises at Toy Fair...they'll know what direction to go for 2009, yeah...I'm looking at the future and also I heard they often look for project leads!

HML Wave 7

1 Ronin (with swapable Clint Barton Head)

2 Typhoid Mary

3 Tombstone

4 Night Thrasher

5 ARES

6 Namorita

BAF: Terminus

HML Wave 8

1 Medusa

2 Captain Marh-Vell

3 Quasar (Annihilation)

4 Hyperion

5 Starfox

6 Drax the Destroyer (Annihilation)

BAF: Lockjaw

HML Wave 9

1 Citizen V

2 Fixer

3 Moonstone

4 Radioactive Man (AND HE BETTER BE TRANSLUCENT!)

5 Mach IV

6 Songbird

BAF: Atlas

THOR WAVE

1 Enchantress

2 Odin

3 Executioner

4 Balder

5 Loki (battle damaged)

6 Thor (battle damaged)

BAF: Surtur

CAPTAIN AMERICA WAVE

1 Winter Soldier

2 Crossbones

3 Flag Smasher

4 USAgent

5 Sharon Carter (S.H.E.I.L.D. operative)

6 Captain America (battle damaged)

BAF: Power Broker

I agree with amending the topic in a way it is easier to analyze which ones are really in demand. For instance a Hasbro Survey on top 5 characters with specific category with choices to make it easier.

For instance, similar to All Star games only specific players are already put on ballot. All you need to do is just tick the box. We could put the same way here for top 5 Avengers but with choices ranging up to 20 or 40.

Mulligan thread, I agree with that but limited to specific category. If you like new Toad or Emma then it goes under the X-Men votes. If you like new Iron Man then under Avengers or Iron Man.

If anybody would go for that then we should start soon, before Hasbro decide to put which characters to put for Wave 5 to 9.

I think a Sauron BAF is a good idea. He'd have some really nice wing span then. They obviously aren't going to make any giant sized Sentinel BAF's anymore, so that's probably about the size we'd get anyway.

I think a Sauron BAF is a good idea. He'd have some really nice wing span then. They obviously aren't going to make any giant sized Sentinel BAF's anymore, so that's probably about the size we'd get anyway.

I keep trying to tell people that. The Galactus/Sentinel/Apocalypse/Giant Man size is dodo bird.

Now we get Mojo/Blob/MODOK/Annhilus size. Requesting Terminus and/or Celestials is a waste of a request.