Hasbro, We WANT...

drzenith

Everybody wants a certain figure to be made. And lucky us only Clamshell was able to convey in making Hasbro put Namor in his green trunks.

Now it is your turn to decide your choice, maybe Hasbro is actually listening just like Santa Clause and would check if you're naughty or nice. Give them your top 5 list.

My top 5:

1. Civil War Iron Man

2. Adam Warlock

3. Jubilee

4. Maverick

5. Archangel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this like the top ten Fwooshnet.com is doing at the moment? Maybe we should do what there doing and send our top ten to Hasbro.

any way here my top five

1. Polaris (green costume)

2. Firestar (Avengers Version)

3. Justice (Avengers Version)

4. Maggot (X-men)

5. Quasar

As for the BAF: Sauron

Everybody wants a certain figure to be made. And lucky us only Clamshell was able to convey in making Hasbro put Namor in his green trunks.

Now it is your turn to decide your choice, maybe Hasbro is actually listening just like Santa Clause and would check if you're naughty or nice. Give them your top 5 list.

My top 5:

1. Civil War Iron Man

2. Adam Warlock

3. Jubilee

4. Maverick

5. Archangel

Archangel is already been done, and how much different could Civil War Iron Man be from Mod and face off Iron Man?

A ML line that would be perfect for me would be,

1. Sliver Samuri

2. Wrecker

3. Guardian/Vindicator

4. Medusa

5. Enchantress

6. Ronin

BAF : - Sauron

the ones i want to see them make are:

1. adam warlock

2. thanos

3. enchantress

4. drax the destroyer

5. firelord

6. terrax

7. the beyonder

8. BAF eternity

9. BAF infinity

10. quasar

11. moondragon

12. the watcher

They already have Thanos, Marvel Select version is flawless, no way a Legend will be better than that one. And which Archangel do u want? They already did him...u refering to the Apocalypse one?

Enchantress

Jubilee

Hammerhead

Adam Warlock

Prowler

And just for good measure, give us an MJ, Gwen Stacy and JJJ too...

Adam Warlock circa 1992

Quasar circa 1990

Red Skull in white tux jacket and black pants circa 1991

Mandarin in blue armor circa 1990

Ultron classic look

Wolverine as Patch circa 1988

Iron Man Neo Classic Red and Yellow circa 1988

BAF The Phalanx

That's my dream wave of characters that NEED to be done.

I wish I could narrow it down to a top five. How's about this:

1. Iron Man (Civil War/Adi Granov) I NEED this figure!

2. Titanium Man

3. Terrax

4. Enchantress

5. Executioner

or

Wrecking Crew Box set

and how about...

A Marvel Legends Evolution Series (like Star Wars Evolution but a 6 inch scale)

An example would be a first appearance Wonder Man, Red jacket version and Ionic version. First appearance Ms. Marvel, Binary and Warbird.

HERE'S 5 Right off the Top of my Head:

1. Chameleon (With interchangable Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Robbie Robertson, and Captain Stacy heads)

2. New Kraven the Hunter (With "Kraven's Last Hunt" costume and rifle)

3. Psycho-Man

4. Sebastion Shaw

5. Build-a-Figure Lockjaw

They already have Thanos, Marvel Select version is flawless, no way a Legend will be better than that one. And which Archangel do u want? They already did him...u refering to the Apocalypse one?

it may be flawless but i would still like to see it in the marvel legends line. i don't really consider the select line the same as the legends line.

are these choices being counted (as in 1 2 3 not been heard) or are we wasting our breath

Hm! Good Question. I don't know, to be honest...I doubt they mean anything to anyone but ourselves. But hey, apparently they knew who Clam was...so maybe someone is taking into account what we're saying. If thats the case, pleassssssssse make Chameleon Hasbro! ;)

Ok my turn and please don't make fun of me too bad, but I NEED a J. Jonah Jameson Marvel legend, don't ask why I just do.

1. JJJ

2. Civil War Iron Man

3. Jean Grey (jim lee)

4. Ultimate Thor

5. Well Made non-crapped up Black Cat