25th anniversary figures

Valdin

In keeping the 25th anniversary excitment going, I just wanted to ask which figures you want to see next that we haven't seen out or coming soon. Also as a side note which expanded universe characters would you like to see introduced in the line.

I can't wait to see Overkill v1, Cesspool, and BAT v1. and/or v2( for starters)

I wouldn't mind seeing Devils due Storm Shadow released as well as Phoenix Guard

lowlight,tunnel rat,gen.hawk,sgt.slaugter,cross country,jinx,quick kick, oh ya and all the rest of the joes

as for cobra dr mindbender,major blood,the crimson twins,overlord,over kill (the comic one DD),all of the diff. vipers,iron grei,metal head,golobulus,nemisis enforcer(alot of people dont like him but he would be awsome done in the 25th line),pythona,all of the drednoks

and their was one epi. of gijoe that had a cobra cheif traped in a sub i think his name was scervy

Yeah, all of those sound awesome!!!

I was and still am a big fan of nemesis enforcer, and from reading some other posts, we are not alone. I would definetly buy a 5 pack of cobra la.

I was just thinking of posting a similar topic. great minds think alike.

anyway, my picks are BAT v1 86 figure/cartoon colors, Iron Grenadier both regular/DD version, Mindbender w/ interchangable color capes(figure/cartoon version) Scrap Iron, Alleyviper, Night Viper, Hawk , Slaughter v2, Mercer.

Lowlight, Hawk, Mercer, Wild Bill, Cover Girl, Jinx, Tunnel Rat, The Screaming Eagles, and hopefully all of them by some point

BAT v1, Mindbender, Crimson Twins, MAjor Bludd, Viper, other Dreadnoks, Copperhead, Scrap Iron, etc

With so many choices its hard to just pick a few when u want so many of em.

I'll just do 5 for each

For the joes

Doc

Spirit

Cover Girl

Mutt

Jinx

Cobra

Crimson Twins

Major Bludd

Dr. Mindbender

Zaranna

Zandar

There are more I would want but these are probably my top 10.

Outback

Leatherneck

Crimson Guard

Monkeywrench

Sgt. Slaughter

Road Pig

Like I said before, I would like to get a revamped Sharc w/ Deepsix. The dreadnoks and crimson twins are a must. And for a little fun kinda like the comic packs and star wars has their revolution line. I think it would be awesome if they came out with 2 packs 1 figure a known gijoe, and the second figure, would be the devils due version. For instance a repaint of the joe stormshadow with the black mask and white outfit, like on the cover of gioje americas elite #25, with the second version being the first appearance of storm shadow in devils due, which shouldnt be hard, they could use the new fireflys head because it looks like the one in the comic. I would also like to see something like a wraith 2 pack, one version all bad assed and then the second a clear version.

My top ten list well, theres soo many I think I'll do 10 for each

Cobra: 1 Nemesis Enforcer, 2 Overkill, 3 Golobulus, 4 Batv1, 5 Vypra, 6 Crimson Twins, 7 Cesspool, 8 Iron Grenadiar, 9 Cobre Eels 10 Croc Master II and as an add bonus S.N.A.K.E. armor redone

Gi Joe: 1 Barbecue, 2 Spirit, 3 deep six, 4 Doc, 5 Sci-fi, 6 Mutt & Junkyard 7, Charbroil, 8 jinx, 9 Barrel Roll (spy troop with Air Assault), 10 Blowtorch and another added bonus A watch tower/ security check point with army builder joe soldier

GI Joe:

Snow Job

Recondo

Spirit

Mutt and Junk Yard

Doc

Cobra:

Crimson Twins

Major Bludd

Croc Master

Iron Grenadier

Five packs

Slaughter and his Marauders and some other figure that would go along with the Marauders

Cobra La with a Snake face corbra commander

Vehicles:

Cobra Moccasin with Copperhead

GI Joe Vamp with Clutch

Sorry, but I really want to see more variety in ’08 and I really want a new Moccasin

I'm all about the army-builders here, anything from '87 and down. Add Night Vipers, Iron Grenadiers and PP repaints to that list as well.

As for original characters, mostly I want to see the original guys. I've been clamoring for a new original 13 set ever since they started showing up in the comic packs, which ended in disappointment. Hopefully, we see them all in this line. I'd love to see Bazooka, Alpine, Dusty, Footloose, Barbecue, Dr. Mindbender and the Twins as well.

I think they look awesome, and keep getting better and better, Im just hoping for an air chariot and Chameleon Swamp Skier to top it off( but am not going to hold my breathe for them).

Lowlight, Hawk, Mercer, Wild Bill, Cover Girl, Jinx, Tunnel Rat, The Screaming Eagles, and hopefully all of them by some point

BAT v1, Mindbender, Crimson Twins, MAjor Bludd, Viper, other Dreadnoks, Copperhead, Scrap Iron, etc

With so many choices its hard to just pick a few when u want so many of em.

I agree with you. I want to see all thoses figures. I really want SGT.Savage.

if they made a golobulos they need to do him with the round pod bottom half instead of the snake tail

I would like to see him with interchangeable bottom halfs, like the last overkill