Sign in to follow this  
Jack Left Town

Picked up the COMPLETE wave 1!

Gang,

Finally found the whole wave 1 set in Wal-Mart in Clearwater, Florida and scooped them up QUICK! I actually hid most of them behind those crappy RC planes and had to go back to get 'em at lunchtime, but I bought Judge Dredd right off the bat. I used to be a big Dredd fan and I'm probably gonna customize that Marvel Legends X-Men cycle (that came with Cyclops) to be a Lawmaster Bike.

I didn't really want, or have money for, any of the extra variants, but I did get the Savage Dragon with the tank-top instead of the barechested one (he looked kinda fruity with no shirt on - lol). I skipped the Superpatriot Variant and the clear Judge Death, too, and I doubt they'll still be there on payday!

Sometimes, it pays to hit Wal-Mart EVERYDAY and I go in the mornings since it's on the way to work. Now, I just need to keep an eye out for Wave 2 cause I need me some Monkeyman!!

JLT

Dent,

Yes, I find that the torso halves won't really connect, but the top sits quite comfortably on the bottom half. I pretty much will have the fig on display, and not be playing around with it as much as the others, so it really isn't an issue. But I did keep hoping that they would snap together!

Besides that, the figures are all beautiful and I love them all. Pitt is sure as heck an IMPRESSIVE looking action figure and I can GUARANTEE that I will be buying every wave of this series!

I do hope that they get around to making a few Valiant Comics figures like Magnus, Rai, Solar or Bloodshot!

thanks 4 looking,

JLT

Dent,

Yes, I find that the torso halves won't really connect, but the top sits quite comfortably on the bottom half. I pretty much will have the fig on display, and not be playing around with it as much as the others, so it really isn't an issue. But I did keep hoping that they would snap together!

Besides that, the figures are all beautiful and I love them all. Pitt is sure as heck an IMPRESSIVE looking action figure and I can GUARANTEE that I will be buying every wave of this series!

I do hope that they get around to making a few Valiant Comics figures like Magnus, Rai, Solar or Bloodshot!

thanks 4 looking,

JLT

I don't know about the leg, but with my torso halves, I had to really wiggle them around before they would lock. Dow I don't think I could get them apart without breaking him.

I found the entire wave one set and the variant Clear Judge Death figure here in Alamogordo, New Mexico. I just picked up Judge Dredd, Savage Dragon and RipClaw. I found the variant Savage Dragon figure with the wife Beater on and picked him up. I really want the variant Superpatriot figure, but did not find him in the mix. I got one of the Associates to pull out the box to see if they had any more series two figures, but they only had Judge Death.

You have any problems with your Pitt? The right leg on mine won't attach, and a friend of mine can't get his Pitt's torso halves to stay together! @grumpy@

You've got to really push hard to get the abdomen and Legs to attach properly, the connection between the abdomen and upper torso is quit the same.

Got mine too. All 8 from Series 1 and Judge Death Regular/Variants. I picked up 2 sets of each so I will have dupes for sale. For those who don't know I usually take pics and scans for my site then just go back around and trade or sell the figures to my fellow collectors at cost. Actual cost to me was $10.78 each so I'll just make it $10 even(plus shipping). You can have the 8 series 1 figures with variants plus PITT assembled for $75 + shipping (and the packaging and stuff, whatever you want). The extra pieces from the variants not included. Here's my haul!

LCBH002.jpg

LCBH003.jpg