SDCC PDD HTS Orders shipped?

cmderinchief

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order is still showing NOT SHIPPED. Being the impatient baby that I am, I broke down and called HTS Customer Service. She assured me that my item is being packaged and will be shipped soon and I will receive it soon. Whatever that means. :P

My order is still showing NOT SHIPPED. Being the impatient baby that I am, I broke down and called HTS Customer Service. She assured me that my item is being packaged and will be shipped soon and I will receive it soon. Whatever that means. :P

Cookie Cutter Answer......thats what that means my friend......I'm just patiently waiting for that e-mail to show up in my inbox...."Your order has shipped." I'm not really worried about it.....I have a good feeling that I got one. It seems like some people are worried that they are going to get an e-mail telling them that they didn't get their order in on time or they are sold out or whatever. Still wish I got the Gold one though but....I'll take what I can get.

No cancellation yet for a second order I did for someone on this board. But no shipping notification yet and we're closing in on 48 hours after the order.

damn it lol

Whew, this is nutz. The suspense. My credit card was billed, but on account says not shipped, and it was scheduled to be shipped yesterday 7/31. Last time I ordered it shipped a day after it said it would. Not sure about credit card being billed.

Well, I ordered a She-Hulk and Stan Lee around 8 pm EST on Monday and then ordered a silver (kicking myself for only doing one) headed Destro around 1 am when a few more came up as in stock. Neither have been confirmed as shipped, but the She Hulk and Stan Lee are still in stock.

Soo... I would be lead to believe there was an overwhelming amount of orders in the last few days and might slow the cogs a bit.

My order was "declined" because they claimed my credit card was declined, which is bull because it's the card I always use and I've got the money in the bank to cover it. I called on Monday night to give them the card number again, but my order still says Declined. What a bunch of crap.

All of my Stuff shipped from HTS today Whooo Hooo !!

No cancellation yet for a second order I did for someone on this board. But no shipping notification yet and we're closing in on 48 hours after the order.

damn it lol

Still hasn't shipped Skarapz. #WTF#

My order was "declined" because they claimed my credit card was declined, which is bull because it's the card I always use and I've got the money in the bank to cover it. I called on Monday night to give them the card number again, but my order still says Declined. What a bunch of crap.

Brutal. Hopefully something will pan out for ya.

My silver one shipped yesterday. I already received the ones I sent cash to SDCC for, and they do look nice. I think I'll leave one of each carded, and open a silver one when my second arrives.

I got my two silver destros today and my Obi Wan Yoda pack, its weird though, b/c I jsut got the shippin notice on my stuff and one of my orders actually arrived today. hopefully the rest of my stuff will come tomorrow or saturday

Mine got cancelled!! @faint@ I am not happy! I got the rest of my stuff........... :(

Draven

Aww man! That sucks! My debit card was charged but it still hasn't shipped. I'm a bit nervous.....

Oh man I am soooo pissed!! I am now finding out they cancelled my whole order!! :( They said my CC was declined......... my ass!!! Its very good! In fact I checked an there was no attempted charges acording to my CC. :( Thanks to Joe the Ryno I at least got a Obi/Yoda and a another She Hulk I needed. Thanks brother!!

Draven