SDCC PDD HTS Orders shipped?

cmderinchief

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine got dropped. :(

Dropped? As in canceled? Did they send you an email or does it indicate that on the order status screen?

Yesterday, when I made my order I got through the checkout and got a confirmation page with an "order placed" message. Although I never received an email, I contacted HTS and they told me they have no record of my order. So I'm wondering if their server was overloaded from the fenzy yesterday and my order was lost.

Dropped? As in canceled? Did they send you an email or does it indicate that on the order status screen?

Yesterday, when I made my order I got through the checkout and got a confirmation page with an "order placed" message. Although I never received an email, I contacted HTS and they told me they have no record of my order. So I'm wondering if their server was overloaded from the fenzy yesterday and my order was lost.

That sucks! Sorry to hear that man :(

Do you have an actual order number at HTS when you log in under your account? I didn't get an email either, but I have an order number for my items, so I'm only partially worried I might get dropped.

I hope they don't cancel orders or start the same crap they did with the Concept Han Solo figure.

THIS is exactly what I am worried about. I got confirmations on my order, but that means nothing until my CC is charged and it is in the mail. My wife works for a bank and has been checking the account all day. Still nothing.

All three of my orders are Expected ship date: 7/31/2007

I ordered 2 pairs of PDDs yesterday & it says that it should ship today on my confirmation email (I just logged into my account it says 'not shipped'). I contacted HTS after ordering to see if I could use the comic code 10% off & then I got an email today stating that they did not find my order & if I could just reorder (now out of stock). They also said that if my credit card was charged I need to contact them. So I guess I missed out. Don't know what to make of this except wait.

I got my shipping notice for my 2 gold Destros and 2 silver Destros. Email came at 5:55 this morning.

My e-mail came at 5:55a EST too. Strange. They must have had them queued up in EDI or something and batched released them. Ah ha....so we learn more about how they do things.

Mine got cancelled!! @faint@ I am not happy! I got the rest of my stuff........... :(

Draven

Aww man! That sucks! My debit card was charged but it still hasn't shipped. I'm a bit nervous.....