Stan Lee and She Hulk

munch

the She-hulk head swap doesn't look too bad. maybe I should have gotten two Stan Lees because I can only have one of the figures (Stan/Spidey/Peter) at a time! fun array of pictures! :)

the She-hulk head swap doesn't look too bad. maybe I should have gotten two Stan Lees because I can only have one of the figures (Stan/Spidey/Peter) at a time! fun array of pictures! :)

Oh man @loll@ I should have thought of that @loll@ @loll@ heck...

stan...

peter

spiderman

you would have to buy 3 to have em all on display @smilepunch@

These suck. The cloth clothes are cheap, make little senses, and the glasses look like goggles. Total Repaint garbage. Lazy, cheaply made Hasblow bootlegs. A total waste of money. And no suprise that Hasblow managed to sneak a Spider Man in somehow.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?

every post u make is the same!god,have even bought a hasbro figure,or bash them for no reason?

These suck. The cloth clothes are cheap, make little senses, and the glasses look like goggles. Total Repaint garbage. Lazy, cheaply made Hasblow bootlegs. A total waste of money. And no suprise that Hasblow managed to sneak a Spider Man in somehow.

every post u make is the same!god,have even bought a hasbro figure,or bash them for no reason?

He's only doing that to get on peoples nerves to have a laugh and by the way you reacted it working.

I got both, and I love the concept behind them. Shulkie could be considered 2 figures in one, and when will we EVER see a lawyer She Hulk again? Stan Lee is a figure I have wanted ever since I started collecting Marvel. They may not be perfect friend, but they ain't that bad IMHO.

I just gotta say @purpbananna# Today I got my She-hulk and Stan Lee figures ,and they are both awesome.....From the box art which is great btw, to the figures themselves. Well worth the troubl....Wait a sec...I didn't have any trouble..Ordered them off HTS on the 30th and got them today @peace@ life is good. I'll put up some pics soon...I also got 2 Rodimus Primes because he's one of my favorite bots' @optimus@

He's only doing that to get on peoples nerves to have a laugh and by the way you reacted it working.

Totally agree. His intentions are getting painfully transparent at this point.

I got both, and I love the concept behind them. Shulkie could be considered 2 figures in one, and when will we EVER see a lawyer She Hulk again? Stan Lee is a figure I have wanted ever since I started collecting Marvel. They may not be perfect friend, but they ain't that bad IMHO.

i agree with you, i really like stan's figure because it's different than others figures,this figure is base by the creator not from the comic and it also show that hasbro respects stan although this figure looks cheap but i still like it.

I received my She Hulk and two Stan Lee figures today and I'm pleased with them. I'd never ordered from Hasbro.com before and it was well worth it. Like others, I've also swapped the She Hulk heads with her HML wave 2 counterpart.

As crazy as this sounds, I now want a Jack Kirby action figure to display with Stan Lee!

Got mine today too. GLP, I ordered some HML2 from HTS before and the packing sucked and they bent the cards to fit them in the box so I was worried a little when I ordered these. But, I felt a bit safer since these where in square shaped boxes and they shipped just fine. :)

You are a suck up Cobra Commandacon. I am voicing my opinion about a second rate company that ruins everything they produce. I have not bought a single Hasbroken ML, nor do I intend to. But I have seen them loose, and I am not impressed by the quality, lack of paint detail, articulation, and value. I believe that Toy Biz was a better company all around for ML. And even though Hasblow owns Transformers and GIJoe, I believe that another company would do much better with design (like Takara without being hindered by Hasbroken's management), marketing, quality, and paint.

Hasbroken has proven over and over again that they cannot make a figure that's up to modern standards. 5 inch Spider Man movie figures, lower articulation ML, Missing/cheap paint applications/molded skin/no paint washes, and lame action features prove that Hasblow isn't living in the new century.

yeah.....real mature there mate. I don't really care for hasbro (matter of fact i don't care for any multi billion company) but you mate need some serious Therepy

Hey Guys.....

Hasbro won't ship to Canada!!

Anyone interested in helping out a fellow toy collector to the North by ordering and extra set? Be happy to pay the costs plus another few bucks for your trouble!!

Let me know!

I may have an extra set, pm me in a couple of days...

Ya' know, if Canada would stop pretending that they're an independent country and officially join the USA, this problem could be alleviated...

...but we're not taking Quebec. NO Frenchies!!!

@loll@

You are a suck up Cobra Commandacon. I am voicing my opinion about a second rate company that ruins everything they produce. I have not bought a single Hasbroken ML, nor do I intend to. But I have seen them loose, and I am not impressed by the quality, lack of paint detail, articulation, and value. I believe that Toy Biz was a better company all around for ML. And even though Hasblow owns Transformers and GIJoe, I believe that another company would do much better with design (like Takara without being hindered by Hasbroken's management), marketing, quality, and paint.

Hasbroken has proven over and over again that they cannot make a figure that's up to modern standards. 5 inch Spider Man movie figures, lower articulation ML, Missing/cheap paint applications/molded skin/no paint washes, and lame action features prove that Hasblow isn't living in the new century.

Well since Hasbro ain't gonna give up the licence anytime soon why do you still troll this thread? Trust me we all know your opinion, we have tried to placate your wishes but here we are 8 months later and yet you're still complaining?!

Here's an idea..why don't you cry about it?! Get some tears on your pillowcase...Start listening to emo synth pop from the 80's and start wearing all black?!

I understand your right to free speech... BUT... until you develop some new argument, or solutions save it!

Hey Guys.....

Hasbro won't ship to Canada!!

Anyone interested in helping out a fellow toy collector to the North by ordering and extra set? Be happy to pay the costs plus another few bucks for your trouble!!

Let me know!

I may have an extra set, pm me in a couple of days...

Ya' know, if Canada would stop pretending that they're an independent country and officially join the USA, this problem could be alleviated...

...but we're not taking Quebec. NO Frenchies!!!

@loll@

Eh I'm with you on the no frenchies part :P I'm sure they are part of the reason why don't get a lot of stuff here! Costs company's time &$ to change the cards to multie lingo rather than just english ...

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up my She-Hulk at the post office!

I don't even plan to put the clothes on her, because they're ridiculous. I don't know why they still try these kind of materials on figures, they never look right. That's why I didn't buy Stan Lee, because it's the ONLY way to display him and it would look ridiculous.

But I love She-Hulk in the F4 costume, and she looks good. Not really a fan of the serious face, but the pony tail allows you to see the nice detailed folds in the back of her costume that the regular figure's hair hid. And they were smart and left her hips in "exposed" green skin, rather than painting them blue, and I think that looks much better than the prototype's plan.

I am not really using the accessories, since most of them work for Jennifer Walters, but I did put the glasses on her, just on the tip of her nose, with her head slightly down, so it looks like she's looking over the edge of her glasses. I have one arm folded, with the other arm gesturing as if she's making some very rational, intelligent statement. It's the perfect pose and I will probably never change it, I'm so satisfied.

Can't wait for the F4 Legends wave, so I can build the rest of the team around her.

Two green thumbs up!

I might pick up a Spiderman for the Peter head (stick it on another spiderman Fearsome foes 1 will do) and then have a Stan figure. Does any body know how hard it might be to customise a mask for spidey to hold the same way the Green Goblin/Norman Osbone Varent did? Id love to have a Pete with out a mask holding it in another hand but have no idea how i could do this.

P,S im in the Uk and this figure is hard to get anyone wanna Trade me 1?

I have a loose Apoc loose Select Venom (not spider symbol) and a Loose Series 1 Ironman.