Stan Lee and She Hulk

munch

Hey Guys.....

Hasbro won't ship to Canada!!

Anyone interested in helping out a fellow toy collector to the North by ordering and extra set? Be happy to pay the costs plus another few bucks for your trouble!!

Let me know!

Hey Guys.....

Anyone interested in helping out a fellow toy collector to the North by ordering and extra set? Be happy to pay the costs plus another few bucks for your trouble!!

Let me know!

I may have an extra set, pm me in a couple of days...

I`ll have to wait when BBTS gets em, they don`t ship to Mexico and I can`t create an account. . .Congrats for everyone who order them and be sure to post pics!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys.....

Let me know!

I may have an extra set, pm me in a couple of days...

Hey thanks so much.......It is appreciated.....talk to you in a few days....

Tempting... very tempting... But I think I'm gonna pass. I like the idea of getting an FF She-Hulk, but the regular one is good enough, I don't really need two. I'd REALLY love a Stan Lee figure... but not how they did this one. Not as Spidey with a Stan head - just doesn't do it for me.

Tempting... very tempting... But I think I'm gonna pass. I like the idea of getting an FF She-Hulk, but the regular one is good enough, I don't really need two. I'd REALLY love a Stan Lee figure... but not how they did this one. Not as Spidey with a Stan head - just doesn't do it for me.

The exclusive I think has better paint & have you seen older pics of stan before he becomes famous?.. He was a lil buf back then him self :D

Got mine ordered this morning. I wanted the Yoda Exclusive too, since I'm a Yoda collector, but they were sold out :( Anybody getting an extra?

hasbro's site has the obi wan and yoda 2 pack from comic con up for sale again if you still wanted to get one. they won't be shipped until september 3rd. also to let everyone know that the she hulk won't be shipping until september 3rd as well.

yeah I just saw that today and got my order in. When I put in my order for Stan and Shulkie on the 30th they were both in stock and estimated shipping date was yesterday, but it still shows not shipped. So She Hulk and Yoda as of now show 9/3 for shipping. Stan shows in stock though and "will ship within a day" but the shipping dates show like the others

Thats good news! But stupid how they only ship to U.S...