Stop THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

novax213

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, when I ordered mine I completely forgot about getting one to open and one to keep boxed-didn't even cross my mind. Probably should have gotten two, but one will do.

Now I just need a SE with black Timber and I'll have all the 25th ann stuff so far!

If I had to bet, I'd say we'll see them at HTS again. Silver and gold.

a few weeks ago i "pre ordered " a gold and a silver PDD from a guy on ebay. to be mailed to me after SDCC. the seller emails me and says he couldnt get me a silver and asks if i will take 2 gold. of course i said yes, now i need to swap a gold for a silver even up! any takers? PM me

he shipped them so i should have them by this week end LMK

TM

If someone could hook me up with one of these, I'd very much appreciate it! Stupid HTS doesn't ship to Canada...

Gold too, if someone has an extra...

PM Me, I got your back

at sdcc they were selling the 5 packs for 25 a piece since i hadnt found them yet i figured i might as well,

s oi didnt have to pay 30 bills at TRU,

then i Saw the 5 packs at some venders for 45 a piece,

lamers

also some vendors reselling the Destro for 50 a pop

douches

at sdcc they were selling the 5 packs for 25 a piece since i hadnt found them yet i figured i might as well,

s oi didnt have to pay 30 bills at TRU,

then i Saw the 5 packs at some venders for 45 a piece,

lamers

also some vendors reselling the Destro for 50 a pop

douches

There will always be those vendors out there trying to make a buck or two... it's expected!

I was able to grab (3) silver destros at HTS.com today and a silver & gold the other day on Ebay for $35 bucks (not realizing that they would be sold by Hasbro online). So I guess the gold version will sit on my shelf and one lucky silver destro will experience a "head swap" with his brother from the 5-pack set!! @hmmm@

Thanks to Adroq for the heads up, I pulled over and ordered a silver one online. Anyone have an extra Gold head version, just asking. It is nice to see that they are offering/were offering this online so that we do not have to pay outragious prices on ebay. I am still going to give my two cents at the con after what HASBRO put us all through.

are you sure that they are sold out, I just checked and it still says in Stock.....

The silver headed Destro's have just recently came back into stock (within the last hour or so). I had already placed my She Hulk/Stan Lee order hours earlier... and now I have placed another PD Destro order. I sent an e-mail asking if they could combine orders for shipping and refund.. but who knows.

I'm counting on my good buddy KamenDreda to supply me with the gold head PDD.

:wub: @congrats@ @ohyeah@ @moon@ @comehere@

@loll@

I'll see what I can do... though you know it might require certain "favors"... @hmmm@

@loll@

I'll see what I can do... though you know it might require certain "favors"... @hmmm@

Hmmm...... I think I'll take to this private messaging...... @lol@

"La LaLaLaLaLa..."

plugears9sgnr0.png

@loll@

Hmmm...... I think I'll take to this private messaging...... @lol@

A gold head for a....um....never mind.

just 85 silver heads left....

SOLD OUT once again....

I managed to order one. Just for kicks I put 100 in my cart around midnight Central time. I didn't check to see how many they actually had after that. Geez who is staying up so late and ordering all of them overnight?

just 85 silver heads left....

SOLD OUT once again....

I managed to order one. Just for kicks I put 100 in my cart around midnight Central time. I didn't check to see how many they actually had after that. Geez who is staying up so late and ordering all of them overnight?

People like me in Hawaii where it's still in the afternoon or evening. I'm six hours behind east coast time. So what might be midnight for some is still early in the evening for others. (helps out on eBay, too.)