Stop THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

novax213

Gold headed pimp daddy destro is at hasbro toy shop right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all you suckers that gave in to the scalpers..HA HA HA only 9.99 at the hasbro site.

MOD NOTE: Don't forget to use the 10% OFF Promo Code: COMIC2007

Edited by Jase
Added Promo Code

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't laugh though for those of you who shelled out the cash on the ebay. I almost did it myself but luckly I was outbid on all my attempts. Thank you to all that outbidded me you just saved me alot of money. Though I do feel for bad for your misfortune. I would be pissed at myself right now if I would have paid the amount some were paying on ebay. Just to find out hasbro toy shop would have it for $9.99

I shouldn't laugh though for those of you who shelled out the cash on the ebay. I almost did it myself but luckly I was outbid on all my attempts. Thank you to all that outbidded me you just saved me alot of money. Though I do feel for bad for your misfortune. I would be pissed at myself right now if I would have paid the amount some were paying on ebay. Just to find out hasbro toy shop would have it for $9.99

Never mind that, I had my wife's skowl at me. That was enough for me! @lol@

I managed to snag a Silver PDD. All you piggies that ordered more than one Gold PDD (which is the one I wanted the most), have run them out of stock. You can get back into my good graces if you send me one of your extras. @smilepunch@

Thanks for the heads-up, Novax!

Jase

P.S. Don't forget the 10% off promo code: COMIC2007

There is a limit of 2 Silver heads per order.

*sigh*

I order two if only to defray the $102 I dropped on eBay for One Gold & One Silver. I am a sucker :(

It was all that TNI press about them having sold out, I figured I wouldn't get one. DAMN YOU TNI!!!! @pow@;)

My fault for this entirely...maybe I can recoup my money in 10 years. @grumpy@ @doh@

well when i saw destro at first and saw how much he was going for on ebay... i said forget it...... but then i woke up this mornng to feed my 3month future collector , and I saw this thread.... I looked and was like 9.99 why not.... I just got my first last night at Kmart (Strom Shadow) and can make this one my Pride and joy of the collection..... TOO bad I bought it after the edited note for the promo code... #hang@

O yeah would have been nice to have a nice Gold one too...but sold it when I checked at 8am PT.... :(

I got two of them

Make that 4 of them

I ordered 4 destros and 2 obi wan yoda packs, so if anyone doesnt get one and needs one , let me know

I said to heck with it, I ordered 4, 1 to open, one in case one breaks and 2 for in package.

1 obi/yoda for opening, 1 to keep in package.

I am just glad I got one before someone bought 200 of them

I said to heck with it, I ordered 4, 1 to open, one in case one breaks and 2 for in package.

Did you use different accounts? I guess you must've since there is a limit of 2 on the Silver Destro figures.

Did you use different accounts? I guess you must've since there is a limit of 2 on the Silver Destro figures.

actually I used my same account but two different orders. But now out of four of them, two are mine, one is for my 15 yr old nephew and one is for someone here on the boards that couldn't order one for whatever reason.

I got the extra Obi Wan/ Yoda pack in case Wheeljack needs one, otherwise I will keep it MOC

I did NOT get the Gold head one though, I got all silver, but I guess its better then no pimp Destro