Elite Operations Playsets at Big Lots?

GIJoeKing65

Any pics of this?

I have a Big Lots but they never reallly get much!

Im glad you posted this because I have been meaning to for a couple of days. I have checked my big lots a few times and seen NOTHING. Shame too. I REALLY want that headquarters.

Awesome... I would definitely get that for my displays!

Thanks for the pics and the heads up GiJoeKing65! :)

Found'em this morning at my local Big Lots. I picked up the command center for $30.00 the guard tower for $9.00 and the bridge for $20.00. Better get'em while they last...or else. Also found the HTF DCSH Cyborg Superman for $9.98 (Just thought I would through that one in there) Best haul I've had in a long time.

Did you search the entire store, because Big Lots doesn't departmentalize their stock they way the big chain stores do, I had to search different parts of the store for these. Just keep trying, sooner or later your efforts will pay-off.

I was at a Big Lots this morning (SC) and saw nothing. In fact they had very little along the lines of 1:18 scale. Mostly older Batman stuff. I'll keep an eye out for them though. They look awesome! I miss the days when every toyline had playsets. @grumpy@

Are they also going to have some of their older items? I am in need of one of their cargo/troop trucks. Anybody seen one lately or have one they no longer need?

MATT

I didn't see any of those but they had a huge howitzer, some kind of covert ops assualt raft, a sweet looking assualt copter and a bunch of other cool stuff that just came off of the trucks.

Hasbro's really missing the boat on this kind of stuff. <_<

Saw them this morning. I did not see the top of the HQ.

They also had the 12 inch ones with the Predator air recon thing, the Kayak and the Kawasaki.

I also saw the Horse, Camel several versions of the Motorcycle, the 3 Packs of figures (SAS and SWAT were all I can recall).

I did not pick any up yet, but these things took up an entire aisle.

Has anyone else seen the A-10 at TRU yet? That thing is sweet. I saw it yesterday.

I saw it yesterday at TRU as well. $30 though, and a little out of my toy funds for the moment. Nice piece though, add a little Cobra Blue to it, and REAL nice piece.

Has anyone else seen the A-10 at TRU yet? That thing is sweet. I saw it yesterday.

I saw it yesterday at TRU as well. $30 though, and a little out of my toy funds for the moment. Nice piece though, add a little Cobra Blue to it, and REAL nice piece.

Anyone have pics?

MATT

Anyone have pics?

MATT

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2040801

damn that's nice. i looked st the rest of the website. man i never see any of this stuff at any store biglots or otherwise. and i want some camels. didn't they have horses at one point too?

Yep those are out at Big Lots too in Power Team Elite packaging.

It really depends on the store too. There are 2 Big Lots near me. One sucks & the other is decent. They had PTE sets last year too.

Picked up a Humvee Troop Carrier today at Big Lots for $14.00, they had two versions of the it, one was camoflaged w/side rails and the other was a forest green w/canopy, I picked up the canopy version just because it looked better. I looked for the elusive Training Camp set and the cycle w/side car but they were nowhere in sight.