SDCC Day 2 - Mattel's DCSH Series

The Wire

Nothing really exciting. Mostly repaints from the old Batman line. The Bruce Wayne figure does looks similar with the repaint Bruce I did though. I painted him all black.

It is also awsome that we are gettin a Bruce Wayne fig

We had one already in a few different lineups Personally I like the 4hm bruce to batman figure with the green eyes

well, really no is my favorite wave, except catwoman , the others seen poors, maybe cyborg superman and freeze, but really need others candidates more likened, how Nigtwing or Red mask jason todd

Sorry, these figures are just like the repaints, re-dos and cheap gimiks of MATTEL of old to sell poor-quality, unimaginative figures. Those multi-colored Batman still gives me the headaches. Why do I have this feeling that MATTEL will still continue on with their cheap tricks without really doing the best they can to pleased DC fans?

It is also awsome that we are gettin a Bruce Wayne fig

We had one already in a few different lineups Personally I like the 4hm bruce to batman figure with the green eyes

I know, but I don't remember if that Bruce Wayne even came out to the states.

Sorry, these figures are just like the repaints, re-dos and cheap gimiks of MATTEL of old to sell poor-quality, unimaginative figures. Those multi-colored Batman still gives me the headaches. Why do I have this feeling that MATTEL will still continue on with their cheap tricks without really doing the best they can to pleased DC fans?

I think Mattel is just finishing out the Batman/Superman line for the classics cline. I mean the Nightwing repaint is probably from the two pack and I don't think the states ever gotten the Bruce Wayne, Gas Mask Joker, and Mr. Freeze was hard to find for some ppl. This isn't the first time Mattel put a few repaints in a line. I think this is just a filler line.

I was really looking forward to cyborg superman, but this just looks cheap and lazy....sigh.