HML Wave 4 Variants

JohnnyRebel

Sorry guys, but there must've been a Mis-communication somehwere...this isn't Crossbones. It's the Punisher in his jungle camo duds from the "Welcome Back Frank" storyline.

I don't think Crossbones was ever a certianty. And if he was, then the people at Hasbro certianly don't know what he looks like.

I could be wrong but I think "Crossbones" is coming from Hasbro, not fanboys. But you may be right, Hasbro may not know what thy're talking about. But I may be wrong. I'm not sure what game Boff is talking about

Sorry guys, but there must've been a Mis-communication somehwere...this isn't Crossbones. It's the Punisher in his jungle camo duds from the "Welcome Back Frank" storyline.

I don't think Crossbones was ever a certianty. And if he was, then the people at Hasbro certianly don't know what he looks like.

I could be wrong but I think "Crossbones" is coming from Hasbro, not fanboys. But you may be right, Hasbro may not know what thy're talking about. But I may be wrong. I'm not sure what game Boff is talking about

He's talking bout the Punisher video game.

And the Black Queen isn't Selene, it's when Jean Grey got brainwashed by Mastermind Jason Wyngarde.

I'm very disappointed that they decided to call THAT Crossbones. It's a disservice to the character, and to us as collector's if they think that will slide. The only people who WANT a Crossbones would know that's not a Crossbones. Bummer.

Hasbro is showing both DD's today and they both look great. As I've said before, I haven't been happy with any of the DD's that have been produced before and I was really hoping that we would get something decent for this main Marvel character, and it looks like we are. Both the FA and the classic Red DD look really good. I'm sorry they arent coming until January but I am psyched they're coming. The Punishers both look good too. Him I didn't really want another figure of since I like the first ML one, but these look so bad-ass I'm going to have to get both.

I may end up just getting the Punisher variant, if I can find it. I've always wanted a Jungle Camo Punisher--I certainly hope they don't seriously consider that Crossbones--and the variant looks much better than the regular release version. What's up with the regular's eyebrows? Frank needs to pluck them suckers...

The Red DD looks great and will probably be one of the most sought after variants in recent memory.

Hasbro is showing both DD's today and they both look great. As I've said before, I haven't been happy with any of the DD's that have been produced before and I was really hoping that we would get something decent for this main Marvel character, and it looks like we are. Both the FA and the classic Red DD look really good. I'm sorry they arent coming until January but I am psyched they're coming. The Punishers both look good too. Him I didn't really want another figure of since I like the first ML one, but these look so bad-ass I'm going to have to get both.

Totally Agree. This is the best Daredevil figure to be released. Bar None. I love the fact that Hasbro decided to sculpt the symbol on his chest rather than paint it on. It just looks so much more visually striking.

I'm not sure if this will end up being the most saught after figure though, because only a small handful of people own a yellow daredevil, and this new release will more than make up for that lost slack in the collector community. Whereas everyone owns a red Daredevil in one form or another, and are probably just as satisfied with what they have now.

Well... I'm no longer looking forward to 'Crossbones' after seeing that. I may get it anyway though - if I'm gonna be stuck with another Punisher, I might as well get one that's really different.

Like both variants, specially DD. is that a Hasbro sculpt, cause it looks nothing to TB`s sculpts, that`s brand new right???

Brand spanking new sculpt from head to toe. It looks skinnier then toybiz's face off DD.

A new sculpt even though it is done by one of the sculptors who did ml when TB owned the license. It seems like Hasbro is turning all their exclusive(as in sculpts that were not released by TB) Icons into six inches.

DD, Silver Surfer, Human torch, Punisher, Cyclops, and maybe Dr. Doom(doubtful) were Icons and then for ml.

I guess this means we are finally getting a good phoenix though the head on the black queen Jean Grey TRU exclusive fig looks really good

Yes, I just read it on another site. It makes sense from the economics standpoint, you have the mold, you can make both versions no problem (a no-brainer). The Face-Off series was mentioned as a miniature two scale version not 6 inch. The original Daredevil Face-Off from ToyBiz was doable but not really outstanding (ball shoulders look really silly). Kudos for Hasbro for the resculpt. Now if they can only do the same for the outdated Classic red and gold Iron Man (TB Series 1) and update that oversized helmet of his! That would be a homerun.

The Hasbro Face Off series is basically a reissue or resurrected line of the two inch minuture ml figs by toybiz that were once sold at the 1 dollar asle

They said Crossbones in the panel but as we see today from the pics, they messed up its Punisher from the classic PWJ story with Wolverine if I remember correctly. Also as you all seen there is a red DD variant.

Well htey did say Crossbones would be a chase. So maybe there will be the Camo Punisher variant and the Crossbones chase. Though I doubt it. I'll probably pick up both Punishers.