HML Wave 4 Variants

JohnnyRebel

Obviously, this is a great looking sculpt for Daredevil. Pity they wouldn't even consider a variant of this in classic red. It beats previously released incarnations of Daredevil by far. Also another great version would be a special edition Daredevil armoured costume. This will send fans and collectors in droves to get these! I think Hasbro might be missing an opportunity here.

Meh, I'm fine with my Face-Off Daredevil...

I'm with you - Face-Off was fine. But I am looking forward to that Crossbones variant... Just don't want another Punisher...

Yes, I just read it on another site. It makes sense from the economics standpoint, you have the mold, you can make both versions no problem (a no-brainer). The Face-Off series was mentioned as a miniature two scale version not 6 inch. The original Daredevil Face-Off from ToyBiz was doable but not really outstanding (ball shoulders look really silly). Kudos for Hasbro for the resculpt. Now if they can only do the same for the outdated Classic red and gold Iron Man (TB Series 1) and update that oversized helmet of his! That would be a homerun.

other sites are now listing Red Daredevil as one of the 3 variants in this series now

which site was it. they may have mistaken it with the red daredevil icon that was shown from comic con.

Sigh. Guess it was only a matter of time before they started doing unique character variants again. Will be nice if I can actually find Crossbones, but my hopes aren't high considering the way ML distribution has been around here lately.

other sites are now listing Red Daredevil as one of the 3 variants in this series now

which site was it. they may have mistaken it with the red daredevil icon that was shown from comic con.

yes what site(s)?

yes what site(s)?

AFI for one. Can't remember the other But I'm sure I saw it on at least 2 sites:

From the Hasbro/Marvel panel:

3) HML 4 will be the first wave of 2008. Nova, Astonishing X-Men Beast, Black Bolt (Variant redeco), First Appearance Daredevil (Red variant), The "Tim Bradstreet" Punisher (Variant Crossbones) and Tigra. Nemesis will be the BAF. Six figure waves will be the norm from this point on.

yes what site(s)?

AFI for one. Can't remember the other But I'm sure I saw it on at least 2 sites:

From the Hasbro/Marvel panel:

3) HML 4 will be the first wave of 2008. Nova, Astonishing X-Men Beast, Black Bolt (Variant redeco), First Appearance Daredevil (Red variant), The "Tim Bradstreet" Punisher (Variant Crossbones) and Tigra. Nemesis will be the BAF. Six figure waves will be the norm from this point on.

YES!! It's true and I'm damn happy!!! heres the pic from this site

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/?mode=view&am...800&start=0

Damm the Punisher variant of crossbones sucks! It's just punisher with his face painted!!! It looks cool and all but it sure as hell aint Crossbones Redskull's lacky.

I would have preferred a Crossbones figure, but since I'm a big fan of Punisher, it's still a sweet variant.

so the black shirted one like at Wizarduniverse does not exist correct? The regular one is the blue shirted one?

I just checked wizard's glossy production pictures and see what you mean. There punisher is in black and the one in the display case at SDCC is navy blue. Who knows what will hit retail and we might not know until they come out in like January or February. Also Wizard has listed that they will be available in December but then at the Hasbro panel yesterday they had "Wave 1 2008" So who knows?

I just saw the Crossbones pic and am also slightly disappointed. I suppose it'll be easier to take if I never find it, but it seems pretty likely that this will be the only figure we ever see of the character so it's a bummer that it's not really even him.

so the black shirted one like at Wizarduniverse does not exist correct? The regular one is the blue shirted one?

I just checked wizard's glossy production pictures and see what you mean. There punisher is in black and the one in the display case at SDCC is navy blue. Who knows what will hit retail and we might not know until they come out in like January or February. Also Wizard has listed that they will be available in December but then at the Hasbro panel yesterday they had "Wave 1 2008" So who knows?

i think what they meant was that wave will be on the shelf when the new year starts as in when it out in december it will be goin over to january febuary.

Sorry guys, but there must've been a Mis-communication somehwere...this isn't Crossbones. It's the Punisher in his jungle camo duds from the "Welcome Back Frank" storyline.

I don't think Crossbones was ever a certianty. And if he was, then the people at Hasbro certianly don't know what he looks like.

Ok, I understand Black Bolt barely speaks, but the pics also show him cross-eyed?? C,mon Hasbro, he ain't that handicapped!! Hasbro needs to revert him to Kirby style (white pupils) he aint lookin' Inhuma to me right now. That might be Steve Rogers posing in there (he ain't really dead, it was a Shield cover-up) with those Baby blues. Maybe even Ben Grimm in disguise!!