marvel legend icons hey hasbro give the x men a rest(thread)

averagejoe

I didn't know so many people are into the icons. To me they're closer to a Dollie then an action figure. If I collected them I feel obliged to add Raggedy Anne and Barbie to display next to them. But then maybe that's just me?

Let me beat you to neat death with a icon figure & we will see what you think of them then, then when you are all fixed up from that how ever many months latter we can try it with a barbie & see if I can even break anything :P That alone good sir is one of the many fine differences between the two brands

Give your "give the X-Men a rest" a rest. @smilepunch@

3rded :D

Nothing I hate more than guys complaining about certain teams/groups being made :P specially if I happen to like said groups!

& its really stupid to $*( about too seeing as how the only ICONS xmen figure we have had SO FAR IN THE ENTIRE LINEUPS has been a freakn wolverine!! Which is not bad I guess but still... You guys have had nothing BUT avengers so far as others have pointed out! I'm happy to see a change in this! As it is I just picked up the ff wave & was glad to get it! Human torch & silver surfer! Didn't get the regular torch cause the box was damaged Doh!

Oh yeah... I did forget all about beast because I didn't like him! Or more like they made the blue one the chase... and the grey one the regular :S I don't really count him :D LOL

Plus that version of beast as is could fall into the avengers member list too ;)

so na-na-na :P

In that case, you could probably count Wolverine as part of the Avengers. He's still a part of them too right?

Naw ... I count wolverine as more of the marvel whore :P I expect him to be joining up the defenders (oh wait done that...) & the ff any time now ...

One can count spiderman as part of the avengers as well :)

lol he was in the ff remember with hulk ghost rider and spiderman

Doesn't affect me... As long as I don't get any... still... hahaha

@loll@

What?.. too much? :P

Nothing I hate more than guys complaining about certain teams/groups being made :P specially if I happen to like said groups!

& its really stupid to $*( about too seeing as how the only ICONS xmen figure we have had SO FAR IN THE ENTIRE LINEUPS has been a freakn wolverine!! Which is not bad I guess but still... You guys have had nothing BUT avengers so far as others have pointed out! I'm happy to see a change in this! As it is I just picked up the ff wave & was glad to get it! Human torch & silver surfer! Didn't get the regular torch cause the box was damaged Doh!

Oh yeah... I did forget all about beast because I didn't like him! Or more like they made the blue one the chase... and the grey one the regular :S I don't really count him :D LOL

Plus that version of beast as is could fall into the avengers member list too ;)

In that case, you could probably count Wolverine as part of the Avengers. He's still a part of them too right?

Naw ... I count wolverine as more of the marvel whore :P I expect him to be joining up the defenders (oh wait done that...) & the ff any time now ...

Wasn't that a alternate universe though?.. Spidey was unmasked + he had a kid !

@loll@

What?.. too much? :P

Wasn't that a alternate universe though?.. Spidey was unmasked + he had a kid !

no it was during the time the ff had She-thing aswell and they were capture by a Skrull fugitive and..... u know what look it up

I didn't know so many people are into the icons. To me they're closer to a Dollie then an action figure. If I collected them I feel obliged to add Raggedy Anne and Barbie to display next to them. But then maybe that's just me?

Let me beat you to neat death with a icon figure & we will see what you think of them then, then when you are all fixed up from that how ever many months latter we can try it with a barbie & see if I can even break anything :P That alone good sir is one of the many fine differences between the two brands

No not neat death! Anything but neat death!

No not neat death! Anything but neat death!

@dunce@ @stupid@