The New Cobra Troopers got the Silver Emblem

obiprime

Well I like this pack. Three army-builders out of five ain't bad, and I'm gonna pre-order six for now. For some reason, the comic colours look better on the 25th than the RAH mold they did a couple years ago (but I think part of that was in comparison to the TRU Infantry pack guys as well...). I like the silver-emblem Trooper as well, and will get six of those at least. I mean, call it what you want - it's basically a Viper pilot, who was basically a Cobra Trooper anyway, so whatever... The Cobra Troopers in the old TV show sometimes had silver emblems (and no, they weren't always officers).

This silver emblem trooper will be viper pilots. Kinda stupid of hasbro cause they should have put THIS figure in the five pack as a viper pilot, and then put the trooper on singles, but whatever.

I still love viper pilots (and army build the vintage ones) so i will be picking up a few of these.

I still havent found ANYTHING at retail-but then again i havent been looking very hard.

-saboteur

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE