The New Cobra Troopers got the Silver Emblem

obiprime

Its finally here , the single card Cobra Trooper but they made a significant change. Hes got the Silver emblem. Looks Great to me. But i still want the red emblem and those are going to maintain there current 20$ ebay status!!!

cobratrooper.jpg

The real gem is the unexpected Jet Pack Cobra Trooper.

078.jpg

And it Looks Like Hasbro's gonna make Everybody a ArmyBuilder by making so many Varients. Please Dont Stop.

080.jpg

Sure Rah will Always be better but that doesnt mean i cant enjoy these New ones just as much.

troopergrip.jpg

Seriously my only real complaint on these new Joes are the hand molds. The two that I can't stand are the Cobra 5 pack trooper and the Destro left hand!

These figures still look amazing though and I will own every one of them! #US1#

P.S. I love that caption! "Mom he is picking on me" Pure genius obi! @loll@

The silver emblem irritates me to no end! Why can't it just match the troop that comes in the 5 pack? What a waste!

lol.. if it was, the people in the other half of that glass would be all.. "Why'd you bring out the same exact figure?? I just bought 10 5-packs to army build him"

lol.. if it was, the people in the other half of that glass would be all.. "Why'd you bring out the same exact figure??

LOL thats true, and i do like variations. I will get plenty of both versions.

The silver emblem irritates me to no end! Why can't it just match the troop that comes in the 5 pack? What a waste!

lol.. if it was, the people in the other half of that glass would be all.. "Why'd you bring out the same exact figure?? I just bought 10 5-packs to army build him"

No, the original gripe, was that they put the TROOPER in the 5 pack to begin with, being more of an "army builder" than the Officer, who they ass-backwardly then put on a single card. So news of the singled carded Trooper came out even BEFORE the stuff hit retail, so anybody who went out and bought X amount of 5-packs, just to army build the Trooper figure in them, have NO EXCUSE!

That being said though, that's irritating to me, that the single carded Trooper is going to have a Silver emblem instead of Red like he should. <_<

I'm lovin' all the variants though on this mold. That Stinger Driver is the bomb baby!!

I wish Hasbro would've skipped the whole 5-pack thing and just gone with single cards anyway. I'd like to have an open AND carded collection of these and there's going to be too many holes with all of these 5-packs coming out. <_<

More Troopers in a 5-pack with another CC and SS? <_< Yeah, I'm not understanding that philosophy much myself.

The Air Trooper has the J.U.M.P. JET PACK!!! @faint@ , The Air Trooper has the J.U.M.P. JET PACK!!! @faint@ , The Air Trooper has the J.U.M.P. JET PACK!!! @faint@

Now gimme my Starduster and Grand Slam

if theres one thing that collecting Star Wars all these years has taught me, its be patient, Hasbro will release the red emblem trooper on a single card! :)

no silly, you have it wrong.. they'll release it in another huge multi pack, then in a 3 or 5-pack, then in a single pack, but a tad different.. then.. after everyone has a million.. they'll change the head sculpt and release it again, lol

@loll@ So true...so true!

if theres one thing that collecting Star Wars all these years has taught me, its be patient, Hasbro will release the red emblem trooper on a single card! :)

no silly, you have it wrong.. they'll release it in another huge multi pack, then in a 3 or 5-pack, then in a single pack, but a tad different.. then.. after everyone has a million.. they'll change the head sculpt and release it again, lol

your right!!! I stand corrected! LOL

The Air Trooper has the J.U.M.P. JET PACK!!! @faint@ , The Air Trooper has the J.U.M.P. JET PACK!!! @faint@ , The Air Trooper has the J.U.M.P. JET PACK!!! @faint@

I love that the JUMP pack still exists.I hate the fact that Hasbro has been sitting on it and not used it til now.I agree we need a Grand Slam and Starduster right now Hasbro!!!!!

I'm lovin' all the variants though on this mold. That Stinger Driver is the bomb baby!!

Yea Im lovin the Stinger driver as well. All we neeed now is a 25th Anniversary Stinger. On second thought Im gonna finally break down and buy a RAH Stinger after all these years. But will he even fit in the Stinger ?

What I really want is Cobra infantry pack with 5 repaints like the TRU Infantry.

I love that the JUMP pack still exists.I hate the fact that Hasbro has been sitting on it and not used it til now.I agree we need a Grand Slam and Starduster right now Hasbro!!!!!

I plan to get a couple just to have an extra pack to repaint for Joes to use. That's a cool idea that should have resurfaced years ago, an dI am glad to see it back, even if it's for Cobra.

Now the big thing is ti wait and see what all Hasbro does after the 25 figures for the 25th anniv. line. I am hoping sales will be strong enough to get them to keep it going.