a lot of new marvel figures

shokker

WHAT!!!!!!!!! NO FA STORM?!?!?!?! BULLSH*T!

Regardless, all of the figures look sick. I can't wait to hear what Clam thinks of that Namor.

I think he sucks. His body looks alright, if you don't look at his knees, ankles, elbows... etc.

I'll be wating another 10 years or so I guess.. thats probably how long it will take before another Namor has a chance to be made.

Hasbro.. you are like a woman or somethimg..... I love you to death for what you did for me in the 80's with GiJoe.. and now I hate you for what you do to me now... and you seem to have a knack for making all the figures I really want suck... the ones I don't care about turn out just okay though.

Eh, the Spider-Man figs still look just as bad as before. Will get newGG, MJ, Venom, and Black Spidey. SERIOUSLY THEY NEED TO FIX SANDMAN. He looks TERRIBLE, with his malformed head and scrawny body. If they get that right... I may consider getting useless figures (that I'll give away to my lil cousins) I don't need for the BAF.

JayC has display case pictures of HML3 and FF waves. Brood Queen is tiny!! Horrible. Now I've already preordered the whole wave and want every figure except X3 colossus. Damn this is the worst BAF EVER! It's so small! Way Smaller then Toybiz's smallest Mojo. This will be hasbro's first wave I'll be buying for the figures and not the BAF! like they'd say on that one episode of south park so, so small.

There are more pics at the marvelous news sec

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/?mode=album&a...800&start=0

I knew that Hasbro will going to use the Icon molds for Punisher, human torch, and surfer. That is a good thing too. Hopefully, Hasbro uses the icon mold for Jean Grey Phoenix for a smaller one lf they ever decide to make one.

211.jpg

is wave 4 Daredevil usin the icon sculpt as well?

SWEET! I LOVE THE PHOENIX ICON AND THE NEW SHS!!!! I'm so excited I could dance!!!!

The sculpts look great on the convention floor, but I wonder if they are gonna keep the nice paint apps on the final product? This is really for show purposes. Remember how Lord Thor looked good in the preview with all kinds of washes for the Toy convention last year ?and later on looked pale in the sales floor? Ditto with the Blob. Seems like we have to break out our own airbrushes to produce the same effect. Yeah I agree the The Thing might look like Cheetos man if he doesn't get the right washes!

those new icons look great especially the colossus and phoenix. the new spidey 3 unleashed look great too. i see they are suppose to have a battle pack for spidey 3 as well. i noticed it while looking at the unleashed. is that the variant of the marvel girl figure from the legends. hopefully if it is they don't release her packaged 2 different ways like they show.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! NO FA STORM?!?!?!?! BULLSH*T!

Regardless, all of the figures look sick. I can't wait to hear what Clam thinks of that Namor.

I think he sucks. His body looks alright, if you don't look at his knees, ankles, elbows... etc.

I'll be wating another 10 years or so I guess.. thats probably how long it will take before another Namor has a chance to be made.

Hasbro.. you are like a woman or somethimg..... I love you to death for what you did for me in the 80's with GiJoe.. and now I hate you for what you do to me now... and you seem to have a knack for making all the figures I really want suck... the ones I don't care about turn out just okay though.

You could always buy a namor custom off of Ebay............

Seems like the new face off line is nothing more than a reissue/ resurrected 2 inch line that was once sold at Walmart in the 1 dollar asle. Although Cyclops and maybe black costume Spiderman are new, the rest I think are reissues. I definately know Beast and Doc Ock (which I have) are reissues.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/?mode=album&a...800&start=0

Can't wait to get em!

OMG!! Icons Phoenix looks amazing!!

OMG!! AH!!!!

I've been waiting to see pictures of her and Hasbro didn't fail.

AHH!! She looks great!!

I like the Fantastic Four wave too.

Mr. Fantastic doesn't look bad, I like the design.

Human Torch and Dr. Doom are sweet!

Iceman/Pyro and Rogue/Gambit are my favorite of the new SHS shown.

Hasbro has made me happy.