a lot of new marvel figures

shokker

WHAT!!!!!!!!! NO FA STORM?!?!?!?! BULLSH*T!

Regardless, all of the figures look sick. I can't wait to hear what Clam thinks of that Namor.

Regardless, all of the figures look sick. I can't wait to hear what Clam thinks of that Namor.

there is a new super hero squad storm coming. i dont know if that cheers you up?

I wonder if there are going to be 2 more figures in the HML4 series instead of the 6. Others rumored were the previously mentiond FA Storm, as well as AOA Sunfire and Silver Samurai

I'm hoping they wised up about the 8 piece BAF crap. Blob and Brood Queen coulda been done in 6. Series 5 will probably have Storm, Sunfire, and Silver Samurai.

well, the SM3 wave looks a tad better, but still flat out sucks.

the FF wave looks decent. but sue only as 12 poa and namor doesnt have many either. that hurts them both. moleman is gong to be the new , least articulated legend. and WTF was hasbro thinking with that mr.fantastic?

ML3 rachel variant is nice.

ML4 looks very, very good in my opinion. esp. axm beast and black bolt. nova is kinda cartoony looking.

Icons nightcrawler looks amazing. phoenix looks like kathy griffin, aside from the head, she looks pretty good. nice to see that there is a dark phoenix variant though.

man, i really hpe hasbro has something else up their sleeves that they arent showing yet.

and the new knee joints hasbro is using look wonky.

are there pics of SHS yet?

I wonder if there are going to be 2 more figures in the HML4 series instead of the 6. Others rumored were the previously mentiond FA Storm, as well as AOA Sunfire and Silver Samurai

...Series 5 will probably have Storm, Sunfire, and Silver Samurai.

Sounds a bit X-centric, eh? Perhaps that will be an X-men team series? Although, 3 outta 4 of Hasbro's first BAFs are X-villains @hmmm@

Dirty $%#^@ *& Silver Surfer's hands aren't articulated meaning he can't make a fist with either hand. No punching, just B%^#* slapping, yeah!

Other wise I think I all look great, but damn She Hulk not being able to make a fist sucked, now surfer? I guess now he can just cuddle with Thanos.

ML3 rachel variant is nice.

Icons nightcrawler looks amazing. phoenix looks like kathy griffin, aside from the head, she looks pretty good. nice to see that there is a dark phoenix variant though.

Where are those pics?

there is a new super hero squad storm coming. i dont know if that cheers you up?

It does actually. I LOVE SHS. I've got all of the marvel ones so far with the exception of 3 Spider-man ones.

Damn it. I don't plan on buying all the figures for ML 3 cause I don't care about the Brood Queen BAF, but ML4...I HAVE to get them all. I SO want the BAF Holocaust (Nemesis) and most of the figures of this wave. (Only two I don't care about are Punisher and Daredevil)

The Fantastic Four figures make me want Mole Man, the new Dr. Doom (although I'd have loved an interpretation of the Icons version in 6 inch), and that Silver Silver looks more badass then the one from the old ML for some reason to me... And Namor is his more popular costume (or lack thereof) at last!

Could care less about the movie Spider-Man 3 stuff. Mary Jane woulda been the only one I'd be interested in, but she's too homely looking. >_<

The SM3 wave is still a 100% pass for me. Waste of peg space.

I'm not too impressed with Surfer and I imagine that Reed figure will be next to impossible to stand up, but otherwise I think the FF wave looks pretty good. I'm willing to eat the couple I don't like as much for that kick ass Ronin. Namor and Mole Man look really good and I'm also surprisingly impressed with Thing. And I love the half-way flamed-on Johnny. Glad to see they scaled down the Icon version for this wave.