Is it worth getting rid of all my ML for Joes?

Mugen

Because ML have daiper crotch syndrome, proportion issues, and they can't seem to give the collectors the figures they continually ask for, instead giving them certain core figures redone in different types (Ironman, Hulk..), and the new ones are made by Hasbro so you know they're going to be stinkers.

Hey, wait a minute....

Give me reasons why @firedevil@ getting rid of all my ML collections for Joe's is a good move?

Because letting other people make this kind of decision for you will turn you into their lackey and cohort, and appease them greatly while availing you naught at all.

Make your own decision, in other words.

No-one here is going have your best interests at heart, so asking the crowd to make a personal decision on your behalf is like asking the wolf to guard the chicken coop.

Can't say about the 25th Joes as I haven't gotten any yet.

But I'm NOT impressed with the Marvel Legends figures. Yeah, they are highly articulated but they also aren't that much fun.

Something they share in common is I rarely ever see pics of either in non-standing poses. While I understand non-standing poses are harder to do, the whole point of all the articulation is to do things that can't normally be done.

But I agree with Arrow. Make your own decision. Judge the line(s) on what you intend to do with them and go from there.

since hasbro took over, hml suck loads of ass. they clog the pegs everywhere with garbage. hasbro should focus more on gi joe. at least joe exclusives are semi-decent, the hasbro ml exclusives are ghastly: silver wolverine & clear trannie emma, no thanks hasbro!

About 40% is worth keeping. The other 40% should have never been bought and 20% is very close to trash.

Keep your favorites characters and the best figures; by best figures I mean the ones that can actually stand up by themselves without constantly falling down, I guess the ones you can actually acomplished some great poses with and won't fall because of the cheap plastic or loose joints.

Nah! Keep the ML and get the Joes. Win Win

I would trade all my Marvel Legends for a boatload of vintage Joe stuff. because I could always wait a few months for some chump to unload his entire collection of ML for $500 or so. So getting an entire vintage Joe collection for $500 I would spend later sounds like a hell of a deal.

I wouldn't swap for the new Joe stuff though. Wouldn't be worth it.

it all depends on what ML you have, and what Joes you want.

I collect both, and I can tell you RAH is the best toyline ever