I have another wave of figures confirmed.....

jordan23

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a 25th anniversary list, its for the S6/ Adv Team.

You sure?

yeah its already been discussed on other forums.

Oh okay! :)

These figures are confirmed 25th anniversary figures by Destro at Hisstank and General Hawk, I'd say that's pretty reliable: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showthread.p...=676&page=2

Oh okay! ^_^

I'm no wiser at this moment...which is it fella's? ;)

You sure?

These figures are confirmed 25th anniversary figures by Destro at Hisstank and General Hawk, I'd say that's pretty reliable: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showthread.p...=676&page=2

Oh okay! ^_^

i think its 25 anny style as the upcs are close and why wast it on s6 ones. i say there 3 3/4in

You sure?

Oh okay! ^_^

You gotta go with the hometown boy. #US1#

Ccav....looks like you're losing the "who's right" question so far? @smilepunch@

And people wonder why I'm so skeptical and doubting all the time!

;)

Ccav....looks like you're losing the "who's right" question so far? @smilepunch@

And people wonder why I'm so skeptical and doubting all the time!

;)

about what? that link didnt even work, and even tho one website says hasbro confirms it more sites

have them not being confirmed. untill its confirmed by more then one forum with "insiders" :rolleyes:

then im sticking too whats been talked about everywhere else, "Blade Destro" and "Armor Cobra Commander" are both S6 figures confirmed by Hasbro, so the others would lead you to think they are all S6.

about what? that link didnt even work, and even tho one website says hasbro confirms it more sites

have them not being confirmed. untill its confirmed by more then one forum with "insiders" :rolleyes:

then im sticking too whats been talked about everywhere else, "Blade Destro" and "Armor Cobra Commander" are both S6 figures confirmed by Hasbro, so the others would lead you to think they are all S6.

Actually, the Sigma 6 "Armor CC" has already been named "Wildfire CC", and I suspect that is how he'll appear in retail systems.

I'm taking the cautious approach, some (like Wild Bill was a rumored 8", and Torpedo is coming in Combat Squad) may well be 8" figures, but some are 25th, we'll find out at the convention.

Guest DavAnthony
Hasbro was dead set against using Snow Job ever again. So I would be very surprised if Snow Job makes the cut as Snow Job.

Draven

Hasbro needs to grow a set sometimes. This isn't the 1990's anymore.

Who the hell is Destro or hisstank.com and since when is a guy on a site no one has ever heard of considered a reliable source these days :huh:

he has his own site and he seems to get alot of info and it all has come true. pluse if gen hawk says it and him its for relay

i think everyone is getting way to uptight about some news lol, if its true, awesome if its not big deal, its toys people lol

These are all 25th Anniv. figures, single on card, and sold for $4.88 at Wal-Mart. They are all part of a new update that are cross referenced with the single packs that are out now!!!! And if this was old news, I apologize for bringing it up but I am not sure I am the only one who hadn't heard about this lineup.

I had one of the night shift guys check this number, 65356929252, on his telzon thing & it came up with G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Rock at a $4.88 price point. Not sure if that was the exact description, but I do know it said Rock & the price point is accurate. I'd guess that'd be Rock 'N' Roll, which would be really cool. #US1#

Who the hell is Destro or hisstank.com and since when is a guy on a site no one has ever heard of considered a reliable source these days :huh:

Haha, you may never have heard of him or the site but a lot of other people have.

I thought that last time these number came up, someone was able to get a price tag print out from Wal-Mart showing these at around the 5 dollar price point and with "25th" on them, thus proving it wasn't S6 stuff. Because I remeber General Hawk saying he thought they were, but then someone came up with evidence to the show that it was in fact 25th product.

Edit: Nevermind...looks like I was beat to punch. That's what I get for not looking to see if there was a page 2.

Slicer X of Joesightings posted an image of price tags for 6 of the figures (though darnit if I can find the post or image now):

Crimson Guard

Blade Destro

Rock and Roll

Black Snake eyes

Snow Job

Flash

They were the only tags I shown, so the others MIGHT be Sigma Six offerings, I would check at my own Walmart store to confirm, but for some reason, our system doesn't seem as up to date as others (that or our toy manager doesn't know as many tricks as some here do)

Haha, you may never have heard of him or the site but a lot of other people have.

agreed :) @firedevil@

Slicer X of Joesightings posted an image of price tags for 6 of the figures (though darnit if I can find the post or image now):

Crimson Guard

Blade Destro

Rock and Roll

Black Snake eyes

Snow Job

Flash

They were the only tags I shown, so the others MIGHT be Sigma Six offerings, I would check at my own Walmart store to confirm, but for some reason, our system doesn't seem as up to date as others (that or our toy manager doesn't know as many tricks as some here do)

http://www.joesightings.com/forums/index.p...amp;#entry53596

Seems the evidence is more in favor of the camp that claims these are 25th anniversary figures. :)

So much to do about nothing! @loll@

Unless they make some changes on the 25th way of building things, I'm not all that caring either way, about which it is anyway, Sigma Six or 25th.