My New Spider-Man Tattoo

Marvel_Joe_Spider

Finally after a year and half of searching for a pic and getting it drawn up how I like I started on my tattoo yesturday. Once healed I'm going back in 2 weeks to get it colored in but here is what I got done so far

l_872458ae41eb33132e9234d9683483f1.jpg

@Spidey@ wow man i love it. i wanna have a tatoo of spidey for myself. i love spidey since i have 8years. now i am 27 and i am the biggest fan of him in my country.(i think, i dont know everyone @smilepunch@ ) everytime i see someone do that kind of stuff for the hero they support, i am just happy and it makes me proud to love the hero buisnes so much. @Spidey@ you have to post pictures when its done.

@Spidey@ wow man i love it. i wanna have a tatoo of spidey for myself. i love spidey since i have 8years. now i am 27 and i am the biggest fan of him in my country.(i think, i dont know everyone @smilepunch@ ) everytime i see someone do that kind of stuff for the hero they support, i am just happy and it makes me proud to love the hero buisnes so much. @Spidey@ you have to post pictures when its done.

Where you from?

how bout every post their superhero tats here?

wolvie1.jpg

wolvie2.jpg

Didn't someone have a Hulk?

Damm your wolvie is rad, I almost wanna copy it! I have tattoos that are just writing and always thought getting a comic picture tat was too fan boy. But yours takes the cake for pure awesomeness.

its damn awesome as is man.... coloring might actually take away from how good it looks now...

but anyways?? where the hell you been?? what you been doing???

(besides growing hair all over your body)

its damn awesome as is man.... coloring might actually take away from how good it looks now...

Trust me when you see the colors I chose and this guys talent you will be happy it is colored in. I've been around man just alot of BS in my life that I've been trying to straighten it out. Just a lot of work. The hair I HATE!!!, Lol

That is a sweeeet tat dude. Can't wait to see the final product. :D

BTW, get back to me on that Thor if you still want it.

Damn thats a sweet tat man!

how much color will you add to it it looks pretty sweet as it is now, with a lot of color you may not be able to see all the detail as well

cool and its a mcfarlane drawing

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Spidey. I just started my Angel/Archangel tattoo a few days ago... gonna be a while before it is completely colored though due to it's size...

newtatt.jpg

Trust me when you see the colors I chose and this guys talent you will be happy it is colored in. I've been around man just alot of BS in my life that I've been trying to straighten it out. Just a lot of work. The hair I HATE!!!, Lol

Hey man, you've gotta stay warm in the winter somehow! @smilepunch@

I kid man, I kid.

Cool Spidey. I just started my Angel/Archangel tattoo a few days ago... gonna be a while before it is completely colored though due to it's size...

newtatt.jpg

Now that is insane! All you tat guys are crazy!!!! CRAZY I SAY!!! @loll@

Now that is insane! All you tat guys are crazy!!!! CRAZY I SAY!!! @loll@

I know what you mean... little tattoos are crazy... I should have gotten my wings just a bit bigger shouldn't I!?! Maybe so I could make it look like they are tucked into my pants... @smilepunch@ Yeah tattoos are not for everyone... but I love them.