Heroes - Spoilers

synch

I just started watching this series its pretty I'd say I am about half way into the first season or so where they are going on about the cheerleader

I am pretty damned impressed with this series the writing style reminds me quite a bit of lost but its much better :) I'm looking for more info on this series , like

how many seasons is it going to go for

What kinda merchandise is out there for it

does it have a actual comic ?..

Toys?..

Ect :D

Oh I love seeing them figure out how they all use there powers & such too its quite neat! I just figured out what that one guys powers really were finally half way into the series when I saw him paint :) I laughed at lot at that one wondering how I could have missed it!

I just started watching this series its pretty I'd say I am about half way into the first season or so where they are going on about the cheerleader

I am pretty damned impressed with this series the writing style reminds me quite a bit of lost but its much better :) I'm looking for more info on this series , like

how many seasons is it going to go for

What kinda merchandise is out there for it

does it have a actual comic ?..

Toys?..

Ect :D

Sorry no merchandise, but I expect that comic that tells of the future to show up as a collectible eventually, as well as the usual unarticulated action figures from McFarlane or Sideshow, as well as mini-busts. In other words, the usual..............

The show is great. I found the first couple of episodes to be boring, but I kept watching it, and grew to like it a lot to where it's the best new show since the new Battlestar Galactica.

I was reading the entire cast of herores will be at sdcc that would be fun!! I don't think theres one person on this series that I really find boring at all each is rather interesting! I am kind of surprised that they don't have the comic in the series out already or one out based on the series :D SHould be fun to see what pops up for it though! I bet if they ever sell the art in the show from that "one" guy it will go for a bit!

Glad you were able to find this show. It's probably the best new show of the year. Ugly Betty can bite me. It will come back for the second season in the fall and the season 1 DVD set is due out in late August. There may be some merchandise at the NBC site. They really need to make a video game, action figures, (not Toddy's statues) and paper comic sometime soon.

I am starting in August too! ~ They are showing it here!

I am starting in August too! ~ They are showing it here!

Hope its in english :D Subs of this would suck I am sure! or ... dubs more accurately ..

• 4 weeks later...
They really need to make a video game, action figures, (not Toddy's statues) and paper comic sometime soon.
A little late, but, I just saw this

DC Comics To Publish "Heroes" Graphic Novel

and

Mezco Toyz To Make Heroes Action Figures

I thought I saw something about a game (board game? in France?) but, I can't find it now.

They really need to make a video game, action figures, (not Toddy's statues) and paper comic sometime soon.
A little late, but, I just saw this

DC Comics To Publish "Heroes" Graphic Novel

and

Mezco Toyz To Make Heroes Action Figures

I thought I saw something about a game (board game? in France?) but, I can't find it now.

From 3" to 18"? Sounds pretty cool. I agree with Jack and hopethey don't do the statues or the "unarticulated from the waste down and a couple of articulation points on the arms, which were really sculpted to only be in one position anyway."

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I know i'm coming a little late to the game on this one, but I just finished watching the Season 1 DVD boxset and before that I'd never watched an episode of the show. So I thought I'd share my thoughts now that I've seen the whole first season.

First I thought it was really good, even though the whole concept is kinda a rippoff of the X-Men without tights, it was still entertaining and after each episode I was wanting to watch the next one to see what happened. I do have to wonder how long they can continue this show at the pace this first season went without it buring out after only a couple of seasons.

Anyway after watching I was left with several questions and observations.

1. My biggest complaint is probably the climatic ending with Peter having to be flown away by his brother before blowing up the city. Yes this was much more dramatic, but why didn't they just shoot him. With Claire's power's it wouldn't have killed him, only knocked him out a bit, so I don't know why all of a sudden they were affraid to shoot him like it would kill him?

2. In the beggining when Hero first goes to Ny's future and see's the explosion, it was day time and yet the climatic ending took place at night???? I'm sure this was just an oversite on the directors part but was something I noticed.

3. The little girl who could see someone worse then the boogie man who could see here back, i'm sure this is a lead in to season 2's bad guy. I can't help wonder if that's going to be The Perteli brother's mother? She seems to be evil, I also can't help but wonder if the whole thing about ther Pertelie brothers dad killing himself was BS and in fact was killed by the mother???

4. Syler got away down the serwer, but I wonder if he crawled away by himself or if someone pulled him away????

5. The strange symbol, we've seen it on the tatoo on Jessica's shoulder, The handle of Hero's sword, in the sword shop and now on the flag of the Japaneese army Hero runs into in the past. I imagine Hero will learn the true meaining for that symbol in season 2???

6. I wonder what Heroes' dad and the mother of Perteli's powers are? They seem to be the only two left from the orginal group of heroes that get mentioned serveral times, though i'm sure they could introduce more in season 2.

7. Though I doubt Parkman will really die, I don't see how the guy could live having been shot like 4-5 times in the chest????

8. The shapeshifter (or illusionist would be more accurate since she can effect more then just her own appearance), when knocked out reverted back to the hot chic with black hair, however earlier while talking to myca she indicated that her true form wasn't attractive. Would seem odd if the form of the black haired girl wasn't her true form she would revert back to it when knocked out. I wonder if this was just another mess up or done on purpose?

9. Seeing Sylar I have to say he was a great pick for Spock in the new Trek movie. Everytime I saw him I just thought Spock.

10. I still wasn't clear why Sylar has to cut people's heads open. Does he have to do that to really get their powers, or is it just phycological and he does it for fun, but could really just absorb them like Peter does? Does he take the brains, eat the brains or just look at them. I wonder if he has to open the head up and look at the brain to see how the powers work, kind of like opening up a watch to see how it ticks?

Well that's my thoughts on season 1.

2. In the beggining when Hero first goes to Ny's future and see's the explosion, it was day time and yet the climatic ending took place at night???? I'm sure this was just an oversite on the directors part but was something I noticed.
There was also the vision of everyone (the other Heroes) running in the street in the daytime. I guess they changed/delayed the course of events at some point.
9. Seeing Sylar I have to say he was a great pick for Spock in the new Trek movie. Everytime I saw him I just thought Spock.
Yeah, I'm kind of glad I ldidn't know about the Trek casting during the season, I keep seeing Spock now. :P
10. I still wasn't clear why Sylar has to cut people's heads open.... I wonder if he has to open the head up and look at the brain to see how the powers work, kind of like opening up a watch to see how it ticks?
Yeah, that's what it seems like to me. I believe he worked on watches originally, didn't he? (it's been a while @hmmm@ )

Has anyone else picked up the set yet? How was the pilot ep? How different is it?

IMO the whole day/night difference came about because of the time travel. Future Hiro changed things around when he came to the present. Claire was saved, Peter met her and absorbed her power and the explosion came at night. Plus, present Hiro affected things by going to the future somehow. He saw the future where Peter destroyed New York, but when he went back and stabbed Sylar, it gave Nathan the chance to fly in and take Peter away. Otherwise, Peter is probably fighting Sylar until he blows.

My take on the "worse boogeyman" is probably someone who was controlling Sylar. He seemed to try to change in the episode when he went to visit his mom, but then he lost himself in his power/whomever was controlling him.

I think Candice had used that form for long enough that it became her natural one. It's kind of like how Claude remained invisible for years without trying.

I think Sylar's cutting heads open has to do with his original ability, which was to see how things work by examining them. He looks over the brain and sees how the power works, then modifies his own somehow.

You should visit NBC's site and read the online comics. they give some backstory to the characters.

From what I hear about the pilot, Isaac loses an arm. not sure what else is different.

There was also the vision of everyone (the other Heroes) running in the street in the daytime. I guess they changed/delayed the course of events at some point.
Yeah, I'm kind of glad I ldidn't know about the Trek casting during the season, I keep seeing Spock now. :P
10. I still wasn't clear why Sylar has to cut people's heads open.... I wonder if he has to open the head up and look at the brain to see how the powers work, kind of like opening up a watch to see how it ticks?
Yeah, that's what it seems like to me. I believe he worked on watches originally, didn't he? (it's been a while @hmmm@ )

Has anyone else picked up the set yet? How was the pilot ep? How different is it?

The biggest difference in the un-aired pilot was the Parkman angle. He was now introduced in the pilot and seemed to be part of a story involving arab terroists ploting some type of act of terroism on the United States. The nuclear guy was now a arab terroist who was torn between continuing to work with his fellow terroists and whatever it was they planned to blow up and just wanting to kill himself, cause he had also killed his wife in this version. I can kinda see why they nixed the arab terroists idea. Parkman was also trying to join SWAT not become a detective in this version. Another wise change IMO. Syler seemed to have been played by a different actor and Sylar was in fact his real name in this version. Issac had his hand cut off in this version and Myca ran off to go see his father in jail. Those seemed to be the main differences.

off topic a bit but does anybody know where I can buy prints or orgianl art from heros.....the tim sale art, lmk thanks