What are you most excited to see from SDCC?

Riker

Well after searching for the last two months for the 25th anniversary figures here in "never get anything early Miami" I found the Cobra set in the toys r us by my area and I have to say these figures are awesome!

I really can't wait to see some of the other figures especially LJ and Shipwreck!

Most of all I am dying to know how much more this line will be expanded!

I'd like to see anything that's not a repaint or a slight retool of figures that were already made for the first two battle packs. I don't think that there is any chance of that happening though.:( I know several people seem to think there will be new sculpts in wave 2 and 3, but I just can't see how that's possible.

my most want would have to be zartan and shipwreck.even with the release that has told big"z" origin i still thing that other than destro he was the best cobra character and shipwreck was great wether he was in the cartoon or comic.

The exclusives!!!

The model they get to play the Baroness.

That always gets me excited!

Will they do that again? I hope so.

Even though it's a small chance, I hope to see vehicles or at least hear something on what vehicles they're considering

I'm probably looking forward the most to seeing Zartan first, closely followed by Beach-Head, then Serpentor third. Aw heck...I wanna see 'em ALL bad!