Con Flash add-ons

Alyosha

Going to be casting a helmet & visor for Flash, along with a new weapon for him and wanted some feedback on which you guys might prefer. I'm going to make multiples and bring the extras to Con for those who may be interested. Anyway, here's the choices on helmet (due to the headsculpt, the comic pack helmet will not fit):

helmet 1:

Flash1.jpg

Flash1a.jpg

helmet 2 (will get a brand new sculpt before casting to fix a couple of problems)

Flash2.jpg

And here's the rifle & pack:

xmlr7a.jpg

I like the first one, Aly.

(slow jerk) :OT:

I'm a big fan of the first one. Aly you've done some great work on these. Is there any way that we could put our names in to reserve the helmets, so those of us that want them and are going to the con will be able to get them for sure?

Helmet 2. since the figure itself is a bit different from the original, I think a different helmet as well works best. though I am interested in seeing JoeRhyno's idea as well.

Helmet 2. since the figure itself is a bit different from the original, I think a different helmet as well works best. though I am interested in seeing JoeRhyno's idea as well.

I was thinking that myself, inititally, but after seeing Sparks I'm not so sure. I think the classic visored helmet would look best, and I'd DEFINITELY like to take you up on the offer, Al!

Any chance of doing a set of helmets for all of them, though? After all, the originals all had 'em...

I definitely prefer the first one, Aly. I may not be able to make it the con, but I definitely plan on ordering a set. Will you be offering any of these sets here on TNI? or eBay? I'd love to add these to my collection. Thanks!

Is there any way that we could put our names in to reserve the helmets, so those of us that want them and are going to the con will be able to get them for sure?

I like the first one.

And consider my name in the "reserve list"

That would add a real nice touch to the flash figure, me thinks...

mcflashjk3.png

mcflashjk3.png

Yeah, definitely. The other one might look better on a new-sculpt version, but you can't beat the classic style for RAH Joes...

mcflashjk3.png

Yeah, definitely. The other one might look better on a new-sculpt version, but you can't beat the classic style for RAH Joes...

True. Maybe that second one would be good for the DTC Grand Slam.

I think I'm also going to expand this to include a helmet/visor for Zap and a bazooka. They seem to be the two who most desperately need some more gear.