Which figure sculpt captured a character best?

pastwatch2001

dead pool and venom

Venom? The SMC one or the S6 one?

Im gonna go with:

- Brown Wolverine

- Astonishing Wolverine

- Juggernaut

- Deadpool

- SMC Cyclops

- XMC Colossus

- Ghost Rider

- Faceoff Hulk (Open Mouth)

- Faceoff Cap (Masked)

- Faceoff DD (Masked)

Just to name a few. haha

Namor-I know he doesn't have the green trunks, but I have him posed ready to take his vest off in all his cocky-angry glory.

Iron Fist-Quality, look and poseability all awesome on one of my favs.

Green Goblin-unmasked or not, they captured this character perfectly

Bullseye-just looks like he's ready to toss a long distance knife into someone

Captain America-Face Off-anytime I buy a character I already have, it must be an awesome rendition.

Hulk-Face Off-see above

Kingpin-Face Off (either) worth the wait

There's more, but these are the ones to me that spring to mind.

You guys already listed most of the top sculpts and I'd have to go with series 6 Brown and Tan Wolverine, it just screams late 80's at you. When ever I look at it I can see him brawling with Bloodscream and Roughhouse. Two figures by the way that desperately need to be made. Unfortunately the kiddies would have no idea who those two guys are.

Ml 1 Captain America

Ml 1 Iron Man

Ml 1 Toad

Doctor Strange

Iron Fist

Mr. Sinister

Face-off Hulk

Face-off Sabretooth

Phoenix

Angel

Vision

Hercules

Green Goblin

Abomination

Gambit

Colossus

Galactus

Silver Surfer

ML 4 Punisher

Howard the Duck

Man-Thing

Fearsome Foes Rhino

Fearsome Foes Lizard

Fearsome Foes Vulture

SMC Sandman

Sinister 6 Electro

Mojo

MODOK

Ml 1 Captain America

Ml 1 Iron Man

Ml 1 Toad

Doctor Strange

Iron Fist

Mr. Sinister

Face-off Hulk

Face-off Sabretooth

Phoenix

Angel

Vision

Hercules

Green Goblin

Abomination

Gambit

Colossus

Galactus

Silver Surfer

ML 4 Punisher

Howard the Duck

Man-Thing

Fearsome Foes Rhino

Fearsome Foes Lizard

Fearsome Foes Vulture

SMC Sandman

Sinister 6 Electro

Mojo

MODOK

so basically every ML character. I really think if it based on a Artist perpective, they capture what the character was like in thopse day. but if i had to pick one it would be FF box set Sue storm.

so basically every ML character. I really think if it based on a Artist perpective, they capture what the character was like in thopse day. but if i had to pick one it would be FF box set Sue storm

No, not everyone.

They missed the mark on quite a few. Pretty much all are okay for what they were at the time, but characters like Cyclops, Doctor Doom, Mr Fantastic......Beast, all are "off" from what they could/should be. There's more than a few that could use a re-do.

I'd say the Marvel Legends Face Off Hulk which started me off on collecting Action figures. It looks like he jumped right off the pages of a comic book! Then the First Appearance Spider-Man from the ML Sentinel Series. Astonishing XMen Wolverine Colossus of X-Men Classics also was a great sculpt. SMC Metallic Scorpion was awesome. Venom from SMC 6, that was huge!! Still trying to acquire a SMC Todd McFarlane Spidey. Hopefully Hasbro would try to rehash this version. Finally, I think Hasbro Series 1 captured Hercules facial expression pretty well.

IMO

deadpool

face off hulk

SMC snap shot spider-man

SMC hobgoblin (the later one)

abomination

ML green goblin

box set carnage

face off captain america

modok BAF

ML spider woman

and i love the box set mr. fantastic because he looks like bob dobbs.

the ones I think are sculpted the best to represent the character:

ML1 Ironman

ML2 Thing

ML3 GhostRider

ML5 Colossus

ML5 Nick Fury

ML6 Juggernaut

ML6 wolverine

ML7 Ghost Rider

ML8 Doc Ock

ML8 Storm

Ml9 Dr. Strange

ML12 Wolverine

ML12 Sasqatch

ML13 Abomination

ML13 Green Goblin

ML14 Mojo

FO Kingpin

FO Hulk

SO Sabertooth

but if I had to pick who I think is the best sculp/representation of a character.... I would say its a tie between ML1 Ironman and ML13 Green Goblin

You guys already listed most of the top sculpts and I'd have to go with series 6 Brown and Tan Wolverine, it just screams late 80's at you. When ever I look at it I can see him brawling with Bloodscream and Roughhouse. Two figures by the way that desperately need to be made. Unfortunately the kiddies would have no idea who those two guys are.

Yeah...other than not being well known neither are really visually interesting...especially roughouse. I wouldn't mind a wolverine line though!