So Who's Going to Army Build the 25th Figures?

Jase

I used to be a big time Cobra army builder and now I'm thinking that I'll want to do that again, but on a much smaller scale. So far, the Cobra Officer and Cobra Trooper qualify and I'm thinking that I'd like 6 Officers and 24 Troopers. Cha-ching!

They are releasing the Cobra Trooper on a single card at some point, correct?

NOT ME!! ;)

TM

Me neither. I might have, but the tiny sigil looks stupid. Cobra needs to be BIG and INTIMIDATING!

The bald head bugs me too. What's the point of having a removable helmet on a trooper if they all have bald heads? It's too distinguishing a feature - like those goaties the greenshirts had.

RAH all the way - hope everyone disagrees with me and flood the market with old Cobra Soldiers, driving the price down...

NOT ME!! ;)

TM

if Viper Hunter can like Sigma 6, you can bring yourself to buy a couple of 25th figures. you know you want to.

Who'd a thunk it?? @lol@

Between the new Combat Squad stuff, still hanging in there with the 25th stuff, plans to get all of the upcoming 12" Adventure Team Joes at Walmart in the next month or so, and trying to score a convention set....

I'm going to be one BROKE SOB because of G.I.Joe this summer! For all my complaining, you'd think I'd have one helluva savings account built up and untouched? @lol@

Now as far as army building with these? I'm thinking probably not.

If I see the troops in the stores, I'll probably pick up a few to display behind the other 25th figs, but I doubt I'll go nuts like I did with the infantry and viper 6 packs. The 25th figs will probably go on display as a separate collection from the one I have now.

Hasbro seems to recognize the value of the army builder so I can only assume the Troopers are going to be released single carded or maybe in a four or five pack with an officer at some point. When they do, I will be getting a few. I love the classic designs.

I'd love to have a dozen or two of the Trooper. If i can figure out a way to afford it when they hit I'll so be making a little army for myself.

nah... I never really cared for the cobra troopers.... Vipers were my cobra army.

so I might get a couple troopers... but I would like to have 5-6 vipers

I am going to definately Army Build Cobra Troopers. (or any unique sub-set of Cobra Troopers)...

I already have 4 Cobra Troopers. Haven't seen the Officer yet.

What Cobra Needs is Non Comm....it is just not right for the enlisted to address the officers directly. There is no way to maintain order with that chain of command....

Guest DavAnthony

They only thing I tend to army build is Stormtrooper from Star Wars.

However these are so cool I think I will probably army build a few of them. Just not in huge number. I'll probably get 5 of the soilders and maybe three officers.

BUT if/when the Vipers come out I'm going to buy alot of them. They were always some of my favorite troopers and the 86 series of figures were just overall an awesome series.

I already got 3 Cobra troopers and an 1 Officer ;) Need at least Six for NOW.There WAY to Expensive right now 20$ on ebay Thats Crazy. Hasbro need to ship out the single card trooper ASAP. Then the Army building Shall comenced my fellow Army building brothers. 40 of them sound about Good :) These bad boys will sit on the shelve above my RAh cobra Trooper Collection. I dont pick between Rah and the New Figures, I pick BOTH :)

I might add a few of the 25th Crimson Guards once they make them. But, I've never been a fan of the trooper of officer in any incarnation. Not back in 82-83. Not when they were in the Infantry 6 pack. And not when they were introduced in DTC. Even the Viper has started to wear on me after the 1000 different repaints we've had in the past few years.