SDCC Exclusive Mortal Kombat Goro Figure Images

The Wire

you can also buy this version off of toyrocket.com even if you arent attending SDCC.. they have non attendee preorders as well... which i might do... although a different head you say?? hmmm

I dont really like the jazewares toys because the paint rubs off on my other toys but i will be geting this goro, and I will be geting the last 2 series since there cheaper now in price, i wish jazewares improved alot more and got good sculptors like mattel and toybiz has, not to be to harsh or cruel but hasbro's version of ml are a tad better than these MK figures.

I'm excited about Goro...I non-attendee pre-ordered one from Toyrocket. I hadn't heard that he might become available at TRU sometime in the future...cause $5.99 is better than $20. But oh well, I guess it's better to get one sooner than later (or at all).

I dont really like the jazewares toys because the paint rubs off on my other toys but i will be geting this goro, and I will be geting the last 2 series since there cheaper now in price, i wish jazewares improved alot more and got good sculptors like mattel and toybiz has, not to be to harsh or cruel but hasbro's version of ml are a tad better than these MK figures.

I thought the Mcfarlane sculptor they had for all of the waves cept for wave 1 was pretty good. I mean he did do those awsome onimusha II sculpts.

However, I agree that they should find more since the other sculptors they had were customizers.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm amazed at just how low rent this figure looks. Hasbro Marvel Legends haters need to look on this thing, after which I'm sure they'll all be grateful for what Hasbro is doing.

I'm amazed at just how low rent this figure looks. Hasbro Marvel Legends haters need to look on this thing, after which I'm sure they'll all be grateful for what Hasbro is doing.

Never. The MK figures aren't perfect, but they are at least getting better, ML on the other hand are getting worse

Never. The MK figures aren't perfect, but they are at least getting better, ML on the other hand are getting worse

If not for wave 4 I might have agreed with you, but things could be getting better in the world of Hasbro Marvel Legends....hell even the Fantastic Four ML wave looks pretty good, so I think you're off base on this one. (just my opinion)

• 3 weeks later...

goros face looks a bit jacked, i ll have to see him up close to determine a buy or not... i like the paint wash as well, makes it look alot better. Also he looks like hes about an inch bigger than the original scale... not too shabby, now we just need to get our hands on kintaro whoo!! shokan unite!

I picked up goro bout as soon as it came out but have yet to open it. I heard they were supposed to release a verison for stores with a different head which ill prolly pick up when it comes out and I think id rather open the one for like 5.99 than the 2007 exclusive. Any other word on when this new ones will be released

Aww come on! You never know! Save some random guys like this Goro in the package and he could be worth money in years to come. My buddy sold a 10" Scorpion from 1996/1997 (Trilogy) on eBay for $80 + shipping. He bought it for $7.99.

(Yup, I'm a long time MK fan!)

Im kinda conflicted on wether i should open it or not but i can wait alittle longer to see if is realesed in stores soon cause im running out of room to display him till me and the wife move into our new place.

And ive seen a few websites that charge like 30.00 for figures i can still find in stores for 5.99

Aww come on! You never know! Save some random guys like this Goro in the package and he could be worth money in years to come. My buddy sold a 10" Scorpion from 1996/1997 (Trilogy) on eBay for $80 + shipping. He bought it for $7.99.

(Yup, I'm a long time MK fan!)

Im going to go :OT: for a second. I remember those figures, they werent reallly too bad and considering that there werent many mk figures released to begin with i can see why they are and have been going for so much. I remember an auction on ebay that was selling 9 of the figs, the female ninjas, cybers minus smoke, liu kang, johnny cage, subby and scropion. For as old as they are they still look really cool and nicely presentable. and the funny thing is they all came with mk coins.. im pretty sure the seller just added those for some kind of extra encentive to bid... anyways... oh yeah i too am a long time mk fan... since day one..