Optimus Prime figure Scale Question

Archer1120

Hey guys,

I'm new to customizing but I have picked up a few tips from some of you great customizers along the way. I have a few projects that I would like to start, but I need some input. I have the Pepsi Prime figure and I absolutely love it. However I'm not a fan of that goofy trailer he came with. My idea is to get a tanker truck with like a plain silver tank and use the extra "Pepsi" stickers he came with.

This brought me to my next few ideas. I'm thinking about making a Pepsi version of Classics Prime and eventually one out of the DVD 20th Prime, and using a tanker for each instead of a regular square box trailer.

My question is what scale of tanker should I use for each project? I know the 20th Prime is 1:24 scale but I have no idea what scale Classics Prime or G1 Prime are.

Has anyone attempted anything like this before? All help and advice is appreciated!

Kev

Honestly, I think its a real lame Idea, but; you might want to check out RID Scourge's/Nemisis (or even Laser Optimus) cause they come with a fuel tanker if that's what you want. I'm not sure what scale, but it might be the same as g1 optimus(or lame pepsi prime, if anything, should Always be CokaCola.

I'm not sure of the scale of G1.... hell half the time Takara and Hasbro weren't sure of the scale of G1.

But I have an eye for these things (used to be a model railroader you see) and I reckon a standard event sodabottle (the kind you get in themeparks, from vendingmachines and the coolers in conveniencestores) would be excellent near-scale liquid carriers.

The scale would then be close to an 18 or 22-meter (roughly european sized) liquid carrier. I'm not sure if those are smaller than those found on your side of the pond, but I imagine so :D

I know there's already a box container trailer for Optimus, but I was interested in doing a tanker trailer for him. I was just wondering what scale to use. I got over from TFans that 20th Prime is roughly 1:27 even though it is marked as 1:24 and a 1:28 tanker would probably suffice. A 1:43 scaled tanker would be fine for both a classics Prime and a g1 Prime.

I just always liked the tanker look on semis better than the regular box container trailers. I wanted to do this originally for my Pepsi Prime I got since I didn't like the trailer he came with. I then thought it might be neat to try my hand at customizing Pepsi Prime in other scales and in other styles. And I was just asking a question, I don't care if anyone else thinks this is "lame."

Thanks for the tip Heroicnonsense!

we need another power master styled version where he combines with the trailer :) THey did it in armada but it sucked ass worse even than PM & PM is good!!! :)

yeah, armada was crap because of that motor they stuck in it.

power master prime was awesome!! they should definatly do one like him, but modern!