8" GIJoe Commando Figures: Beware Of The Dark Ninja Master

The Wire

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Huh? This isn't a joke? :huh:

I don't know how much the kids will like these. There's nothing for kids to relate to with the line anymore. No more cartoon, no video game, no movie. I forsee a pegwarming future for these if they're not done up in a limited number run.

Samurai Ninja Joes. Oy...

Funny how Hasbro is willing to test the waters with odd figures such as this, but refuse to make a Scarlett or Baroness in the Sigma 6 style.

Funny how Hasbro is willing to test the waters with odd figures such as this, but refuse to make a Scarlett or Baroness in the Sigma 6 style.

A very valid point, so true. These figures seem to be taking a very odd turn, kinda makes me glad I never jumped on the S6 bandwagon

I find this new figure very interesting...well....the concept that is....

A few months ago, I saw this post about the new Samurai Storm Shadow. After reading it, it sounded like they were going to make a figure titled "Shadow Master". Please read: http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=10815. I wrote about it on a few websites because I recently had done a storyline and concept figure entitled "Shadow Master", and I found it interesting that they were using the same name of the figure I created. The new name doesn't seem that far off...Shadow...Dark Ninja....what's your opinion??

Four words: Teenage Mutant Ninja Joes. Blecchh!! (lol)

No joke!

Those look awful, at least for my tastes, somebody mentioned the "kids" so they might like them, but I'll stick with the few I'm diggin' right now from the Combat Squad line.

I think maybe they figure these female characters slip in under the radar a little more in the smaller scaled stuff and when they start trying to add them to anything larger (8" or 12") they become something of a "doll" like Barbie, and young boys would probably view them more as such than they do in the smaller "soldier" scale?

Dunno really, just a thought?

i like some of the 8" line, but even i think these have gone toooo far

the tiki guy is kinda interesting but his weapons really suck, but maybe by himself as a non joe he might be kewl but i doubt it

i just hope these types of figures arent whats in store for the 8" line, i like some of the new concepts like adventure team, and metal mayhem, inferno and lockdown i hope they do more stuff like those

i like them

Dark Master-he has a god of war feel to him plus another cobra(or atleast on my joe shelf) is always a good thing all ready starting a background story for him

Sammy snake-eyes looks good but what i really like is the sword looks like that update the eagle claw sword for sigma use

any can't wait to see the other two in this wave should be good

No joke!

Those look awful, at least for my tastes, somebody mentioned the "kids" so they might like them, but I'll stick with the few I'm diggin' right now from the Combat Squad line.

I'm sorry VH. Could you repeat that last part about "diggin figures from the Combat Squad line?" :o

No joke!

I'm sorry VH. Could you repeat that last part about "diggin figures from the Combat Squad line?" :o

i'd say hell has frozen over, but its hot as hell here in nc lol