Toys R Us Batman Exclusive 2 pack!

Hyperion

I was at my local TOYSRUS today browsing and saw something really cool. I had not heard of this product coming out so I was kinda shocked to find it. It was a DCSH Batman & Robin 2 pack. Both figures had cloth capes and Batman was in his Black & Gray costume with 2 brand new hands! He looked absolutely great! The kicker tho was when I turned the product over and looked at the back of it. Pictured was another Batman with a DCSH version of Nightwing. He was painted good with a few different weapons and looked just plain stunning. I would of bought him on the spot if they had him. They did, however have a Robin in one of the 2 packs that was painted with a metalic Blue for some of his clothes so I seriously hope that wasn't the "variant" of a Nightwing they were attempting. The product on the back of the box was so good I can hardly contain myself. Anyone else seen these items yet?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not heard of this before. What Batman was it the Series 3 figure? Or Zipline? Anyone have any pics?I just saw pics at Fwoosh and have a couple questions... What's the cost? and do you have the barcode/UPC #?

Thanks.

PJ

Assuming this is series 3 Bats and one of the Robins is standard colors I'll go for it. I need a new Robin anyway. We've had a lot of Blue/gray Batmans lately and I hate that suit... it's too much a remnant of the Adam West series to be taken seriously.

Now if only Two-Face and Clayface would come out.

Yeah whats this about?!?

It's not a series three bats. It's a rehashed Bat Signal batman (the one that was only sold overseas) with a longer cape. And it sports it's original hands. The Robin is the same re-release from series 1 which was sold way back in 2003. There is a variant of robin that features him in his standard costume colors.

I picked up this 2-pack about two days ago. It's really sweet.

Looking at the pics on the other site...it looks as thought the Blue Robin set may be a TRU Exclusive and the other s might be at retail...i dont know for sure but im assuming..

Im not a fan of the Blue paint but i do like the packing definatly something to display MOC...as for the Nightwing i dont see any extra articualtion but then again the pic is small

Looking at the pics on the other site...it looks as thought the Blue Robin set may be a TRU Exclusive and the other s might be at retail...i dont know for sure but im assuming..

Im not a fan of the Blue paint but i do like the packing definatly something to display MOC...as for the Nightwing i dont see any extra articualtion but then again the pic is small

Nope both the varient and the regular version are TRU Exclusives. But for now it seems like the Batman & Nightwing 2-pack haven't been released as of yet.

Or, worst case scenerio, the repainted robin is supposed to be a poor mans version of Nightwing.

It's not a series three bats. It's a rehashed Bat Signal batman (the one that was only sold overseas) with a longer cape. And it sports it's original hands. The Robin is the same re-release from series 1 which was sold way back in 2003. There is a variant of robin that features him in his standard costume colors.

Is it the Bat-Signal Batman? Because the neck/shoulder cape piece looks like the Attack Armor Batman's. So is it the Attack Armor batman with Bat-Signal Batman's hands and head? Or is it Bat-Signal Batman with AA Batman's cape piece? If it's Bat-Signal Bat's then the hips aren't hinged and it doesn't have the thigh cuts...but if it's AA Bats he should have the hips hinges and thigh cuts. How much did this cost? Any loose pics of Batman? And if possible could you tell us the UPC barcode number or SKU?

Thanks.

Interesting............first i have heard of this! I might want the blue Robin. And will definitely want the Nightwing if sports new articulation and actually comes out!

Draven

Is it the Bat-Signal Batman? Because the neck/shoulder cape piece looks like the Attack Armor Batman's. So is it the Attack Armor batman with Bat-Signal Batman's hands and head? Or is it Bat-Signal Batman with AA Batman's cape piece? If it's Bat-Signal Bat's then the hips aren't hinged and it doesn't have the thigh cuts...but if it's AA Bats he should have the hips hinges and thigh cuts. How much did this cost? Any loose pics of Batman? And if possible could you tell us the UPC barcode number or SKU?

Thanks.

Nope it's definatly the Bat Signal batman due to the articulation in the legs.. They don't feature the secondary hip joints, or the mid thigh twist. It cost $ 29.99 . I'm not sure what the UPC code is because I paid for it with cash and I didn't keep the reciept.

Here's a link from Fwooshnet message boards, which shows the picture of Batman with the blue and black Robin, and the back packaging showing the 2 pack with Nightwing:

- http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...sc&start=15

Many have also stated about a verison with a normal red and green Robin as well, which is shown on the back packaging. It looks pretty cool, even if they are re-released figures.

It`s the overseas batman with batsignal`s head and hands.

No you don't understand, No figures were mixed together. It's just the bat signal batman with a longer cape. That's all it is. Trust me. I own this figure.

It has absolutly no connection to the Attack Armor Batman. Mostly because the Attack Armor Batman has extra articulation in the legs. (Thigh twist and hinge hips) This figure doesn't. Not only that but the neck portion of Attack Armor Batman's cape is smooth, while the Bat Signal Batman has a neck peice that's identical to that of Zip Line Batman's.

All this figure is, is a rerelease. It's nothing special. Just a batsignal batman with a darker wash.

Thanks.

Nope it's definatly the Bat Signal batman due to the articulation in the legs.. They don't feature the secondary hip joints, or the mid thigh twist. It cost $ 29.99 . I'm not sure what the UPC code is because I paid for it with cash and I didn't keep the reciept.

Thanks can you post loose pics of the figures? Also are you sure it was $29.99 as someone else is saying it was $19.99 when they bought it. Also if anyone who has it could tell me the barcode number so I can find out when my TRU will be getting it in.. it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Thanks can you post loose pics of the figures? Also are you sure it was $29.99 as someone else is saying it was $19.99 when they bought it. Also if anyone who has it could tell me the barcode number so I can find out when my TRU will be getting it in.. it would be greatly appreciated

Sorry, that's a typo. I meant to say $20.00. Also I really don't have the package anymore because I threw it out after I bought it on Monday. So even if the package is still in the recycling bin, it's still in the bottom of the bin. And I really can't take pics because I don't have a digicam. Can anyone else help?

PJ I'm very curious as to why some stores haven't gotten any of these in yet. They aren't even mentioned on the TRU website. (And these figures are a TRU exclusive)

I'm sure you'll find em at some point. What part of the country do you live in?

Thanks.

Sorry, that's a typo. I meant to say $20.00. Also I really don't have the package anymore because I threw it out after I bought it on Monday. So even if the package is still in the recycling bin, it's still in the bottom of the bin. And I really can't take pics because I don't have a digicam. Can anyone else help?

PJ I'm very curious as to why some stores haven't gotten any of these in yet. They aren't even mentioned on the TRU website. (And these figures are a TRU exclusive)

I'm sure you'll find em at some point. What part of the country do you live in?

Thanks. I'm in the Northern NJ/NY area. We usually get thing after everyone else... but I was hoping someone would have the barcode or the number from their receipt as then my store could tell me when they are expecting it in.

PJ

I feel for you buddy. I really do. Chicago is usually the last city on earth to find figures. Especially at walmart and TRU. Tell you what, I may go back to TRU sometime before tuesday, and if they have one, would you like me to grab one for you? No sense in waiting months to find an exclusive. send me a pm if you're interested.

It`s the overseas batman with batsignal`s head and hands.

No you don't understand, No figures were mixed together. It's just the bat signal batman with a longer cape. That's all it is. Trust me. I own this figure.

It has absolutly no connection to the Attack Armor Batman. Mostly because the Attack Armor Batman has extra articulation in the legs. (Thigh twist and hinge hips) This figure doesn't. Not only that but the neck portion of Attack Armor Batman's cape is smooth, while the Bat Signal Batman has a neck peice that's identical to that of Zip Line Batman's.

All this figure is, is a rerelease. It's nothing special. Just a batsignal batman with a darker wash.

I own both figures, and that Bats looks like the Attack armor batman: the biceps look bigger than the batsignal bats, the neck piece, it`s what u can see from the pic. Just the head and hand are from batsignal bats. It`s what i can see from the pic :)